Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Saving Visits: Increase deliveries?

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

I mean obviously pwning the same forum with 12 visits will get you more than pwning the same forum with 4 visits, I just mean is there a difference in total flezz if you pwn one forum 4 times three days in a row will you net about the same flezz as 12 times in one day?

Just curious, for re-re purposes

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

I think no, as it’s proportional to the total amount of flezz you get, i heard about 1/7 of the cred.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Yeah, I don’t think it’s great timesulative, or that it earns you extra cred.

MAYBE there’s a difference in how the total flezz is rounded up or down, but it would be insignificant and impractical to figure out.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

When I ran Wiccapedia 12 times (averaging 5K cred per run), I got 2 Mary Mags and some bumorted crap. When I ran PrayPal 12 times (averaging 15K cred per run), I was expecting 6 Mary Mags and some bumorted crap. I got 4 Mary Mags.

I’m gonna run Pray Pal over the next few days exclusively and track the proportion closely, first with 4 visits, then 8 then 12. I know Escher & crew spaded some serious data on cred to flezz, but my gut tells me something is off at the higher levels. The flezz I earned for 180K cred value deliveries seemed low.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Just from my gut feelings after glancing at what I’ve earned, I think a 12-run on the same forum is less profitable than daily uses. I’ve got no proof though, sorry.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Sancdar Posted:

Just from my gut feelings after glancing at what I’ve earned, I think a 12-run on the same forum is less profitable than daily uses. I’ve got no proof though, sorry.

My experiences concur with the above.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Acid Flux Posted:

I know Escher & crew spaded some serious data on cred to flezz, but my gut tells me something is off at the higher levels.

It can’t be extrapolated to Praypal, which nets an easy 150% as much cred as PP runs did. Data suggests that Praypal has roughly the same flezz/run ratio as pp, despite the greatly increased cred.

Why does such an easy forum give so much cred, anyways?

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

twas Posted:

My experiences concur with the above.

I had also forgotten that Forumwarz had a good foundation.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!