Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ALBUM? - GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Damn, I do love Goldfrapp. A lot of bands go to hell when they get some attention, but they keep turning out awesome albums with wonderfully smutty sounding songs.

I don’t have much to suggest to match what you’re looking for, I’m actually going to go hunt down some of the things listed here. Log in to see images!

I do love Garbage. That could be because I’m a ****ing **** though. Log in to see images!

Their first album ‘Garbage’ and the more recent ‘Beautiful Garbage’ are favorites.

Other interesting things, not so dance vibey though.

Doolittle – Pixies

69 Love Songs – Magnetic Fields

Rock ‘n Roll Animal – Lou Reed (kinda ****ty vocals, outrageous guitar)

Earthling – David Bowie

As long as you have the free access though, what about adding some clbumic album staples? Things that over the years were the best of their time? It can be interesting to go through albums from one decade to the next and listen to the way things progress. A lot of the time you can hear who was a fan of someone else from 10 or 20 years earlier.

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

scullyangel Posted:

As long as you have the free access though, what about adding some clbumic album staples? Things that over the years were the best of their time? It can be interesting to go through albums from one decade to the next and listen to the way things progress. A lot of the time you can hear who was a fan of someone else from 10 or 20 years earlier.

Downloading your suggestions.

A few years ago Rolling Stone magazine had an article on the 500 greatest albums of all time, as voted by about 40 famous and brilliant musicians. My Dad has since bought every single CD and managed to listen to them all. He says I can digitize his collection, so I reckon if I listed to an album a day after a year and a half I should be full of musical knowledge! I might write some article about it, too.

It does mean I have to listen to like, 4 Elton John albums, a cher album, and some of Miles’ longer, uninteresting ****, but eh.

connor

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Some of my favourites:

Beck – Odelay

De La Soul – 3 Feet High and Rising

AC/DC – Back in Black

Metallica – Master Of Puppets

Pixies – Trompe Le Monde

Gorillaz – Demon Days

And two that I love, but aren’t exactly going to be on a top# list but:

Reel Big Fish – Cheer up!

Turbonegro – Party Animals

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Some obvious picks: If you like Portishead, you might be into Morcheeba, although maybe you’ve already played them out. I’m a big fan of Hooverphonic on the “smooth music” front. Zero 7 and DJ Shadow are essential trip-hop.

Indietronica: I’d get everything by Ladytron, beautiful post-industrial dark synths. Fischerspooner’s Odyssey is great whiteboy dancerock. Soulwax makes awesome, filthy beats, if you can find them. The Faint is a bit gay but always good. Death From Above 1979 rocks.

Upbeat indie rock: The Subways, Hot Hot Heat, Tangiers, Lovemakers, Tokyo Police Club.

For more album-oriented/noisy stuff, try anything by …And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead, Blonde Redhead, JJ72, Menomena.

Keep on rocking. And support your local artists.

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

CuteFoxy Posted:

I recommend you check out Shpongle. All their albums (“Are You Shpongled?”, “Tales of the Inexpressible”, “Nothing Lasts… But Nothing Is Lost” ) are masterpieces and will simply blow your mind away.

Wow. Are You Shpongled is ****ing amazing. Downloading the others now.

This is seriously good ****.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

if you like techno you must know paul oakenfold, or whatever his last name is. that and rotterdam terror corps are my 2 suggestions considering that genre is what you like. as for my fave album, thats a really tough question..i have no total favorite, i like alot of diff styles, old and new..so i will just say Testament, Pratice what you preach, or Souls of black. just old metally ****. if you like metal, those guys might impress you.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Philanthropist: if you want to try some epic indie rock try the album Ordinary Ghosts by People Noise.

edit – i’ll put it in our mediafire thread shortly

BirdofPrey edited this message on 05/21/2008 11:47AM

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

cheap trick- s/t

awesome american rock made to catch the clap to

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

I want to **** you like an ANIMAL!!!!

pants, download Rabbit and the Villain that Love Built and put them in the mediafire thread plox

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Macks Posted:

pants, download Rabbit and the Villain that Love Built and put them in the mediafire thread plox

OH GOD GOOD IDEA (the band is the billy nayer show, by the way)

Even more important than those 2 album: If you could get the Billy Nayer Show’s album “Goodbye Straplight Sarentino, I Will Miss You” I will ****ing love you forever. I can’t find it ANYWHERE

Milo

Avatar: 34228 Sun Jul 19 21:54:32 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

mi brets r relli small, dnt thnik i cna get canser in them

Just browsing through some suggestions.

I saw Cobra Starship mentioned, and seriously, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

I saw them live and my ears wanted to chew themselves up so I didnt have to hear it.

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

I want to **** you like an ANIMAL!!!!

Milo Posted:

Just browsing through some suggestions.

I saw Cobra Starship mentioned, and seriously, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

I saw them live and my ears wanted to chew themselves up so I didnt have to hear it.

just because a band is bad live doesn’t mean they’re bad

spoon is my favorite band in the world and they’re only a decent live band

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

PhilANThropiSt Posted:

Downloading peeping tom

For further reference, here’s how I would describe Patton’s bands:

Peeping Tom: Hip-hop/rock. He works with a great beatboxer in this band, though I can’t recall her name.

Fantomas: Experimental metal. I can’t think of any Fantomas song with lyrics, Patton uses a lot of guttural shrieks and other sounds here.

Tomahawk: Their first album is probably a lot like Fantomas w/ lyrics, the Anonymous album is more of a concept album based around Native American song and dance.

Faith No More: Probably Patton’s only attempt to break into the mainstream, Faith No More was straight up rock.

Milo

Avatar: 34228 Sun Jul 19 21:54:32 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

mi brets r relli small, dnt thnik i cna get canser in them

Macks Posted:

spoon is my favorite band in the world and they’re only a decent live band

Oh I disliked them before seeing them live anyway.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Macks Posted:

Yeah, I would still give Cobra Starship a try; they’re amazing at using sporadic bursts of sound to help pull back the drive and complexity of other instruments.

The better songs off their newest album are probably “Prostitution Is The World’s Oldest Profession (And I, Dear Madame, Am A Professional)”, and “Guilty Pleasure”.

Also, I forgot to mention: Any of Clutch’s albums from The Elephant Riders on up are amazing. In particular, check out Robot Hive//Exodus, From Beale Street to Oblivion, and Pure Rock Fury.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Death From Above 1979 rocks.

I second the vote for Death From Above 1979.

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Indietronica: I’d get everything by Ladytron, beautiful post-industrial dark synths.

This man speaks the truth.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Bump for new music.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!