Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll let's overthrow the government in liberal crime squad

Phlegmatic

[Pessimists]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

alright this is the only game that can be played on this piece of **** so let’s do it

i’m going to need a pseudonym for our fearless liberal leader. also we’ll need answers to the following questions about him

The day I was born in 1984,

A was the day the Sandinista Front won the elections in Nicaragua

B was the 3rd anniversary of the bumbumination attempt on Ronald Reagan

C was the day the Macintosh was introduced

When I was bad,

A my parents argued with each other about me, but I was never punished.

B my father beat me. I learned to take a punch earlier than most.

C I was sent to my room, where I studied quietly by myself, alone.

In elementary school,

A I was the clbum clown. I even had some friends.

B I was unruly and often fought with other children.

C I was at the head of the clbum, and I worked very hard.

When I turned 10,

A my parents divorced. Acrimoniously. I once tripped over the paperwork!

B my parents divorced. Violently.

C my parents divorced. My studies suffered but I continued working.

When I hit junior high school,

A I broke into lockers and was into punk rock.

B I was into knives and broke things with bats. My anger was unmanaged.

C I got into chess and go. I was a total outcast.

Things were getting really bad…

A when I stole my first car. I got a few blocks before I totaled it.

B and I moved in with my dad. He had been in ‘nam and he still drank.

C and I went completely goth. I had no friends and made costumes by myself.

Well, I know it had reached a crescendo when…

A I stole a cop car when I was only 14. I went to juvie for six months.

B my mom shot her ex-husband, my dad, with a shotgun. She got off.

C I tried sports for a quarter, desperate to fit in.

I was only 15 and ran away, and…

A I started robbing houses: rich people only. I was fed up with their crap.

B I hung out with thugs and beat the **** out of people.

C I volunteered for a left-wing candidate. It wasn’t real, though, you know?

Life went on. When I turned 18, I…

A stole myself a security uniform.

B bought an AK-47.

C celebrated. I had saved $1,000!

For the past few years, I’ve been…

A stealing from corporations, but I want to do more.

B a violent criminal. Nothing can change that.

C volunteering for prominent liberals, but I know there’s a better way.

i’ll check back soon enough

Phlegmatic edited this message on 11/04/2007 9:18PM

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

I know this will sound terribly in character of me but.. I don’t understand.

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

so poor i eat out of a dumpster, it's punk as **** hell yeah

Oh man, LCS, that game kept me going for many a night while i waited for the new dwarf fortress.

Character name should be Superfly…or Jesus.

The day I was born in 1984,

C, get some mad computing skills so you can hax00r tha guvurmant

When I was bad,

C

In elementary school,

B, you need those combat skills

When I turned 10,

B, COMBAT SKILLS

When I hit junior high school,

C, knives and bats are ok, but if all you’re carrying is a sharpened piece of metal you’re doing it wrong

Things were getting really bad…

B OR C we could ether go with more combat skills or the ability to make clothes which is pretty damn useful

Well, I know it had reached a crescendo when…

B shotguns are the poor man’s bumault rifle in this game.

I was only 15 and ran away, and…

B again, combat skills

Life went on. When I turned 18, I…

C an bumault rifle can be scammed out of agents and mercenaries and a security uniform is like $70

For the past few years, I’ve been…

A OR B A just sounds cool but B probably influences your combat skills

Red_Machine_D edited this message on 11/05/2007 12:25PM

Phlegmatic

[Pessimists]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

My old name was Aaron Jefferson. Now, in order to fight the man, I have come to Seattle under the name SUPERFLY JESUS. My epic journey begins now on January 1, 2005.

This is me. I’m only moderately enthusiastic about the whole revolution thing, but I’m fit, sharp as a knife and thoroughly immune to Conservative brainwashing techniques. My immediate problems are me being helpless and unarmed, with no fellow Liberals to back me up.

The fascists are already beginning their takeover. As you can see, the Conservative Hate Machine completely controls the Legislative branch, but the other two branches are battlegrounds. Since the rights of animals are atrophied from centuries of intolerance, we’ll have to help out our furry friends(no not those) first.

Guns are horrible tools of evil, used by Hitler himself to destroy what remains of the United States, but sometimes they can be used for good, as seen in the communist revolution. I buy a shotgun and enough shells to make even the dumbest Conservative wince.

The next day, I head for the organic food store and start preaching Liberalism as soon as I open the door. A few conservative-looking people eyed my shotgun in this weird sort of way, and quickly left through the front entrance.

Others were completely ecstatic about fighting the power.

Eventually, I gave up and left. On the 3rd, six like-minded people decided to join the Liberal Crime Squad. yes, if you are unlucky enough to post itt then i will put you in the game

Just a few quick stops, and then it’s off the the animal concentration camps.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Wow alright! I get it now! kinda cool.

I’m a stupid, charismatic hippie that couldn’t persuade a fat person to eat a hamburger!

Not sure I’m terribly useful.. still, waiting for your next update!

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

Wow, i’m rather surprised at how accurate my stats are…’cept the bumault rifle skill.

Might i suggest you head down to a coffee stand and charm some mercenaries into joining your ranks…by kidnapping them and forcing them to look at walls plastered with pictures from bible black, a few M16’s would be rather useful if we end up coming to blows with THA MAN!

Oh also get some trench coats, not only will it give you that bad bum, unique look only you and a couple thousand other people can pull off but it gives you a slightly better armor rating.

Also holy ****, 2…jesuses? jesus’s? jesui?

Red_Machine_D edited this message on 11/06/2007 12:46PM

Mysterymeat

[The Protected]

Level 34 Troll

BADbum

I remember playing this game a while back, but I could never figure out how to get anything done. Most of my plans went like this:

1. Steal car.

2. Liberate sweatshop workers

3. Make security uniforms

4. Sneak into random place (ie. Power Plant)

5. **** **** up and get killed by cops.

Phlegmatic

[Pessimists]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

I took another trip to the pawn shop and bought Red Machine D an AR-15. He was raised in a Conservative family, where he learned to handle a rifle. He had a terrible GPA so his dad bribed his way into college. At 18, he discovered Communism, and started writing for a college newspaper. He’ll never outlive his childhood so I’ll have to watch him closely. At this point I only had $25, so I had Chin-Yuan sell some brownies. You know, special brownies.Log in to see images!

After I had saved up enough, I took the squad to a novelty shop and bought the Sword of Morfiegor for Cubear. She ran away from home at an early age, and the horrible prostitution lifestyle that followed sapped away her will to live. She later became a hippie murderess, just out of spite for society. A dangerous killer like her is a valuable member of any racket, and she has the makings of a seductress as well.

The LCS has its first casualty. Chin-Yuan is brought to the police station for drug peddling. Now we have no reliable source of income. It’s time to make a name for ourselves.

I buy myself a badbum organic trenchcoat and head for the animal torture camp.

You know you’re a badbum when people scream at the very sight of you. Now that the facists know we’re here, this place is about to get really messy.

We enounter a security guard and a crowd of moderates and Liberals. While wating for innocent people to get out of the way, a security guard takes a cheap shot at Red Machine D with his .22 6-shooter.

The Conservative shoots again, this time hitting Cubear in the head and shooting out her right eye. She and I return the favor to our enemy. The guard bleeds to death from his wounds. We take his uniform and gun and quickly leave before she bleeds to death.

We made it out in time, but we saved no animals and have the cops hunting us down for murder. We bring Cubear to the free clinic, where she’ll stay for 2 months, and frantically switch hiding places to avoid the pigs. It could have been worse.

I’ll recruit from a crackhouse rather than an organic food store next time. Character clbumes there include the gangster, the transient and the prostitute.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

OH NO!

My pretty, pretty eye!

There is no way that I can accessorise with an eyepatch!

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

Red Machine D, Bullet dodger extraordinaire!

Also holy shi- i’ve never seen bumault rifles for sale, where’d you find that AR-15?

Mysterymeat

[The Protected]

Level 34 Troll

BADbum

If you’re going to put me in, make me a gangster, please.

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

We need to get some sort of vehicle, so get a load of crack heads, send them to a different safe house and get the all to perform some GTA before running them on a suicide mission, try to nab a sports car.

Phlegmatic

[Pessimists]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

RedMachineD Posted:

Red Machine D, Bullet dodger extraordinaire!

Also holy shi- i’ve never seen bumault rifles for sale, where’d you find that AR-15?

Johnathan S. Fox on the Bay 12 forums updated it back in June.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/lcsgame/

Phlegmatic edited this message on 11/06/2007 10:31PM

L-ShapedTetr-
isBlock

[egg]

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

ummmmmmmmmmmm ok

Vorkoski

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I downloaded this game based on this thread (and it being a Bay12 game) and I’ve had a blast. Make me a guy so I can go out and Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

It has been more than 24 hours and I need my fix!

Pwease Phlegmatic?

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Oh man, I love LCS. Game is amazingly fun. Requesting that I get to be the first newscaster you liberalize, please.

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

Ahaha, what in the world?

This is pretty awesome. Have you considered making an actual Let’s Play of it, bumuming you’re a goon? (Sorry if you are, your name’s not familiar.)

Vagitarian

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Troll

Im a stupid ****wad

I could never win at this game, either. But I hear once you get newscasters, you can just wait-it-out until the world turns green.

Phlegmatic

[Pessimists]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

We ran from the cops for days, but on the 30th, they launched two raids, one on the Homeless Shelter, our original headquarters, and on the abandoned drill factory, where we were staying for the night

We had two options. One: be arrested and put in prison for 60 years. As soon as you leave, you’re killed by the government brownshirts for being a liberal. Two: Escape amidst an army of SWAT operatives. We chose glory.

We were brave, but not stupid. We had snooped around the place earlier and made a full map of it. White squares are walls, shaded ones are doors, and the green face is us. The exit is in the north, and the only way there is through two bottleneck.

We advanced through the first stretch with no resistance, but on the second one, they spotted us, we dashed through their ranks, praying to Liberalism to help us magically dodge their bullets.

Chin-Yuan was questioned on his involvement in the Liberal Crime Squad, and denied everything. He west sentenced to a year in prison for drug dealing, where he mysteriously died.

Cubear returned to her murdering ways after leaving the hospital. She reached 6 victims before a Log in to see images! converted her to the fandom. She died of syphilis a few months later.

This game is unforgiving. I won it once, but the technique I used wouldn’t translate well to this kind of thread. It involves mbumes of fundraisers and a few suicide squads, with no room for character development outside the main character. If you want another go at it, simply vote on the questions in the first post of the thread.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!