Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout [CLOSED] ITT: I found a Misspelling

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

wilD-****22 Posted:

like to add something about this one, too.. ‘Here’s how it works: Every week a new concept for a forum is chosen by voting. Then, users submit data to make up the forum, which is voted on BY other users. At the end of the week, the forum is published and can be played for fun and profit!’

-really needs that ‘by’ in there

-edit- -you could also change it to ‘by other players’. seems to make more sense, or change both instances of ‘users’ to ‘players’

also, just to nitpick it a little more, ‘the forum is published and can be played for fun and profit!’, would be more proper as ‘the forum WILL BE published and THEN can be played for fun and profit!’

Good call on the “by.”

As for “the forum is published and can be played for fun and profit,” we’re going to chalk that up to informal speech, which is allowable on a game like Forumwarz. Let’s not be schoolmarms here.

humblefool, please stop grasping at straws. There is no “Strawgrasper” E-Peen. An omitted comma is not a typo if it conforms to the rest of (or most of) the site. Also, capitalization after a colon is fine if it’s a complete sentence.

If you guys want, I can post up our Style Guide (we have one). I think it’d open one hell of a can of worms, though….

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I can post up our Style Guide (we have one).

I thought this was your Style Guide.

-Ghost-

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

(bodies, but)

Norway/Pakistan division

story instead of story- (Doesn’t look like it belongs there…Log in to see images!

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

do either of my catches count? eyedrops seems particularly off.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

wow the peen-whoring and straw-grasping ITT is pretty ridiculous atm…Log in to see images!

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

its what I do!

xXx-Fallen_A-
ngel-xXx

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

SG94 Posted:

wow the peen-whoring and straw-grasping ITT is pretty ridiculous atm…Log in to see images!

The pedants must get their peen after all.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

as obsessions go, being a peenwhore is wonderfully innocent, though Log in to see images!

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

I think it’d open one hell of a can of worms, though….

‘I think it’d open UP one hell of a can of worms, though…’

hehehe Log in to see images!

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

We generally use American spelling here (to serve our customers better!), so it would just be one “l.”

But some good calls ITT. I’m happy to say these are almost exclusively Trout’s mistakes. Log in to see images!

I was wondering about that… some things were spelled in a way that looked incorrect to me as an American, but I didn’t point them out because they were technically correct.

I figure if it’s correct English, I’ll leave it alone.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

scullyangel Posted:

From the Red Strap-Ons™ description:

The leather in these shoes comes from designer Italian cows, and dyed red with the dust of rubies.

The word “and” should be eliminated. This would still be awkward, but since it could imply that they cows had been dyed instead of the leather, I like it.

-she is right, and i would say it like this, less awkward: ‘The leather in these shoes comes from designer Italian cows, and (ARE, or THEY ARE, or simply THEY’RE) dyed red with the dust of rubies’

-if you guys agree and change this bit, give scully the epeen for it since i already probably qualify for it already. without the ‘and’ also works i think personally.

-edit again- or ‘and are’

wilD-sLuT22 edited this message on 05/20/2008 8:22PM

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

I’m not sure about this one, but “buys” should refer to “they” and not “someone else” in brackets. so it should be written without an “s” at the end

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Vagitarian Posted:

I’m sure I sent in corrections back in 2007. Unfortunately I kind of forgot them, ****, but give me credit. I probably halped, Leon

If it was in Flamebate, you can try looking through the archives, I guess…

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

I currently am 2 out of 9 people who have this E-Peen. I’m pretty sure that makes me even better than you.

Still waiting on my “Destroyer of Contests” E-Peen.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

i’m told they are gonna give a bunch of them out all at once, so plenty of people “have” this epeen without actually wearing it.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

i’m told they are gonna give a bunch of them out all at once, so plenty of people “have” this epeen without actually wearing it.

Looks like they’re giving them out now. I finally have the most E-Peen in the game, again. Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

SG94 Posted:

fixed (I’m bored)

Thanks, I’ve fixed this on our development server, and it will appear at some point in the future when we move up new items.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

L2 Posted:

Looks like they’re giving them out now. I finally have the most E-Peen in the game, again. Log in to see images!

i’m hot on your tail though.

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

http://www.forumwarz.com/forum_buildr/new_forum_idea

The rules say “Be sure to preview your entry before submitting.” However, there is no preview function available on this page.

Also that whole “Read through the forumbuildr syntax.” line doesn’t make any sense, what without there being such a thing to read and all.

And “No need to misspell every word. We run all entries through our Unintelligencer™.” Is that done on the forum descriptions themselves? I haven’t seen any indication of that. And there are more…

Basically that whole page needs textual work; it’s a different animal than the other submissions page.

Mmmm… Submission…

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I’ve awarded a bunch of E-Peen™, keep em coming. I’m also unstickying this thread. There’s too much sticky already.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!