Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout [CLOSED] ITT: I found a Misspelling

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

humblefool Posted:

In the description for Fitness fabulous personry, it reads

“unfortunately named Fitness fabulous personry”

It should be “unfortunately-named Fitness fabulous personry,” since neither adjective can stand on its own.

If that’s not good enough, then the description for Trapped in the Closet reads

“An absolutely confounding, puzzling and confuzzling”

Do you guys hate the serial comma or something?

Like the New York Times or the Washington Post, we don’t use the serial comma here.

“Unfortunately named” doesn’t require a hyphen. “Unfortunately” is an adverb, not an adjective, and it modifies “named.” It could look a bit confusing, but it’s a common enough construction that it can stand as is.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Jalapeno Bootyhole should be spelled with an ñ Log in to see images!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

MC Banhammer Posted:

Jalapeno Bootyhole should be spelled with an ñ Log in to see images!

If you’re looking for a “Mock JB’s Eternal Shame” E-Peen, it doesn’t exist and it never will. Probably.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

OH that is supposed to say “Jalapeño”! That does sound a lot like “all up in yo”.

“Mock JB’s Eternal Shame” E-Peen plz

FAIL edited this message on 05/20/2008 12:50PM

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Trapped in the Cupboard

An absolutely confounding, puzzling and confuzzling text-based adventure game, Trapped in the Cupboard is (very) loosely based on the unintentionally (?) hilarious hip-hopera “Trapped in the Closet,” written and performed by the illustrious R. Kelly.

There should be a ”.” after “game” in the first sentence.

Else

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Typo in the image of the Anorexic Cookbook:

The cover spells it Annorexic.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

fixed (I’m bored)

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I can’t see it anymore because of no-ads or something, but on the main page when you first start a character there’s a “dig it” blob and it had a mis-spelling on it.

I sent a bug report a month or two ago with my rere alt and I never about it, or even saw the thing because I bought no-ads and played the game.

Dunno if it’s still there.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

On the Buy Stuff page, “Change your color in Flamebate IDC”, both the title and the description refer to Flamebate IDC. IDC is stand-alone and not tied into the forums.

Yes, it’s a desperate attempt. What’s your point? My argument’s still legit.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

in the email you get from grave re-digger after beating denture chat:

i had no idea anyone else hated the elderly as much as I did

i saw your great work

you are truly inspiring

i have no money to offer you but im told human remains can fetch a pretty penny at the ppwn shoppe

ive sent you a link to that site

take this as a token of my affection

i dug it up myself

p.s. i have a friend whose “services” i think you might enjoy. i’ve attached the sTalk contact

inconsistent use of bad grammar. I would argue that the second ‘i’ve’ should be ‘ive’ to keep in character.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

mary misanthrope Posted:

THE_****’s profile:

As for you noob pussies…prepare to get BIGGER, HARDER muscles and TINIER, MORE SHRIVELED testicles then y’all ****es have ever had before!!!!!!!!

Should say ”...testicles than ya’ll…”, since it’s a comparison.

i’d like to add it should be ‘SHRIVELLED’, its missing an L.

[url]http://www.thefreedictionary.com/shrivelled,

etc[/url] etc.

wilD-sLuT22 edited this message on 05/20/2008 2:24PM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

wilD-****22 Posted:

i’d like to add it should be ‘SHRIVELLED’, its missing an L.

[url]http://www.thefreedictionary.com/shrivelled,

etc[/url] etc.

We generally use American spelling here (to serve our customers better!), so it would just be one “l.”

But some good calls ITT. I’m happy to say these are almost exclusively Trout’s mistakes. Log in to see images!

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

yeah its spelled both ways, i noticed..i think more people use shrivelled, tho. i dont really care about the epeen, just pointing it out. ‘shriveled’ looks wrong to me somehow.

humblefool

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Well, then I’ll make another desperate grab for attention with this one:

Here’s how it works: Every week a new concept for a forum is chosen by voting. Then, users submit data to make up the forum, which is voted on other users. At the end of the week, the forum is published and can be played for fun and profit!

Should there be a comma after “Ever week,” and should “Every” be lowercase? Hell, you could throw in a comma after “published” as well.

humblefool edited this message on 05/20/2008 2:51PM

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

humblefool Posted:

Well, then I’ll make another desperate grab for attention with this one:

Here’s how it works: Every week a new concept for a forum is chosen by voting. Then, users submit data to make up the forum, which is voted on other users. At the end of the week, the forum is published and can be played for fun and profit!

Should there be a comma after “Ever week,” and should “Every” be lowercase? Hell, you could throw in a comma after “published” as well.

like to add something about this one, too.. ‘Here’s how it works: Every week a new concept for a forum is chosen by voting. Then, users submit data to make up the forum, which is voted on BY other users. At the end of the week, the forum is published and can be played for fun and profit!’

-really needs that ‘by’ in there

-edit- -you could also change it to ‘by other players’. seems to make more sense, or change both instances of ‘users’ to ‘players’

also, just to nitpick it a little more, ‘the forum is published and can be played for fun and profit!’, would be more proper as ‘the forum WILL BE published and THEN can be played for fun and profit!’

wilD-sLuT22 edited this message on 05/20/2008 3:21PM

Zzyw

[Consentual Sex]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Dolphin Love

Do you like dolphins? What about whales? Come discuss your favorite Cetaceans with us! Post beautiful pictures of Duskys, Orcas, Bottlenoses and more in our friendly forums.

Should read:

Dolphin Love

Do you like dolphins? What about whales? Come discuss your favorite Cetaceans with us! Post beautiful pictures of Duskies, Orcas, Bottlenoses and more in our friendly forums.

Zzyw edited this message on 05/20/2008 2:58PM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

But some good calls ITT. I’m happy to say these are almost exclusively Trout’s mistakes. Log in to see images!

I blame the editor’s poor job, myself.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

it seems there is an hidden feature in Stalk. aids should be AIDS because it is an acronym.

it’s not really real. there aren’t any obvious typos left after you vultures saw the new epeen.
TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 05/20/2008 4:30PM

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

la noche triste Posted:

Trapped in the Cupboard

An absolutely confounding, puzzling and confuzzling text-based adventure game, Trapped in the Cupboard is (very) loosely based on the unintentionally (?) hilarious hip-hopera “Trapped in the Closet,” written and performed by the illustrious R. Kelly.

There should be a ”.” after “game” in the first sentence.

Sorry, but that’s incorrect. Putting a period there, making a fragment out of the first sentence. In its current state it’s just a compound sentence, which is fine.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

in the description when selecting clbumes:

The Emo Kid is exactly who you’d expect: a whiny little **** who takes over forums by making everyone so miserable they’re compelled to leave. Suffering from perpetual teen angst, the Emo Kid turns otherwise agreeable forums into dumping grounds for her depressing rants, false-alarm suicide notes and side-splittingly morbid poetry.

The Emo Kid’s lifeblood, fueling her anguished existence, is a steady flow of Tears. These are easily replenished with eyedrops, eye irritants, or just a good old-fashioned flogging.

‘eyedrops’ should be ‘eye drops.’

the same goes for the name of the low end tears item named “eyedrops (original)” especially in light of the “Eye Drops (medicated)” and “Eye Drops (Industrial Strength)”

(i am sure this is right because google asks me if i meant “eye drops” when I search for “eyedrops”Log in to see images! Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 05/20/2008 4:58PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!