Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me The Antifreeze Cap

Smige

Level 3 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Trolling just isn’t trolling if there are forums designated for that purpose. It is like trying to steal from a shop that is giving everything away.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Smige Posted:

Trolling just isn’t trolling if there are forums designated for that purpose. It is like trying to steal from a shop that is giving everything away.

You can maintain that viewpoint if you wish. The penalty will be banning. Your choice.

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

There’s still a 20-30 card difference between klanned and unklanned.

On second thought, maybe it’s just that Good Omens is better than everyone else. My raids dont get nearly that many scoops Log in to see images! Goth_Jesus edited this message on 05/26/2008 5:54PM

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Raiding is raiding. It can be fun, but it’s pretty much the same everywhere. Why on earth don’t you do some recruiting for your klan? People are seriously looking right now, and we really don’t want to be bigger than we are. (No idea if Brainfreeze accepts new members.) You can pull decently, but of course you aren’t going to pull as many scoops if it’s just you and your alts. One more body showing up can mean 8+ more scoops, even if you are speeding rather than prepping.

On topic – nice to have the 1500 flezz for a blackjack back. Gamblebot has been a real jackbum lately with 18 losing hands in a row and all that. Log in to see images!

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

On that note, GB doesn’t hit soft 17s anymore either (I think). I wonder how soon SG94 farms up a million flezz.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Blackjack has been fixed again, 6:5. I asked ET why it was paying 3:2 and he changed it back immediately. Btw, since I was hitting the item limit I have sold part of my Mary Magdalene collection: My Flezz will be a lot closer to my true net worth at rollover.Log in to see images!

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

A couple times last night GB wigged out and payed me 2500 (1500 + 1000 bet) for a blackjack, but my Flezz total went up 3500 instead. Maybe that’s fixed with the 6:5 reset. Are soft 17 hits back as well?

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

SG94 Posted:

Btw, since I was hitting the item limit I have sold part of my Mary Magdalene collection

What is the item limit? I just searched the Wiki and found nothing. Do I need to be selling my junk?

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

SG94 Posted:

Blackjack has been fixed again, 6:5. I asked ET why it was paying 3:2 and he changed it back immediately. Btw, since I was hitting the item limit I have sold part of my Mary Magdalene collection: My Flezz will be a lot closer to my true net worth at rollover.Log in to see images!

I saw the 6:5 reset, but it seems to have only lasted a day. I got paid 3:2 once yesterday and again this morning. Anyone else see this happen?

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

spacekadt Posted:

I saw the 6:5 reset, but it seems to have only lasted a day. I got paid 3:2 once yesterday and again this morning. Anyone else see this happen?

Seriously? I’ve just gotten all my AF and never got 1500Log in to see images! DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 05/30/2008 11:07AM

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

scullyangel Posted:

What is the item limit? I just searched the Wiki and found nothing. Do I need to be selling my junk?

50 of one type, I think.

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

I’m going by 50 for the moment. Consumable cap is at least 200.

Grendel

[ Heorot]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

FWIW, I think the cap is 50 unique items, not 50 of one item.

I’d say for sure, but I needed the flezz and sold a bunch of junk.

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Grendel Posted:

FWIW, I think the cap is 50 unique items, not 50 of one item.

I’d say for sure, but I needed the flezz and sold a bunch of junk.

SRSLY? Aww man… I can’t really test much either atm, maybe in a couple of days when my camwhore alt is a bit wealthier.

Grendel

[ Heorot]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I can’t say for certain yet (as I haven’t collected more than fifty of one item of junk yet), but it would be odd for there to be a different max number of items for consumables and junk, so I would strongly suspect that the cap for an individual piece of junk is also at least 200.

I can say for certain that you can’t have more than 50 unique items, and that if you try to collect a delivery that would give you 51 unique items, you get a message saying you have too many items, but you don’t lose the delivery. Once you sell all of one item, you can accept the delivery without a problem.

I’ll resume stockpiling junk to see if I can break 50 of some junk item.

Grendel

[ Heorot]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

A big bag of marbles tells me you can have at least 300 of a piece of junk without any problems. I stopped at that point, so the actual limit is higher (quite possibly much higher).

So, go ahead and stockpile those Marys to your heart’s content.

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I don’t know, Vanilla might be fine right now. But it’s getting increasingly popular, and I think we’ll see it being earned in larger and larger numbers.

A few thoughts:

-Sorting domination by klanned and unklanned would just destroy non-domination-oriented klans.

Goth_Jesus edited this message on 06/07/2008 2:15PM

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Goth_Jesus Posted:

-Sorting domination by klanned and unklanned would just destroy non-domination-oriented klans.

That doesn’t matter if there isn’t another reason for Klans to exist besides Domination. Is there another reason for them to exist?

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Pluvius Posted:

That doesn’t matter if there isn’t another reason for Klans to exist besides Domination. Is there another reason for them to exist?

Pluvius

[ClansRGay]

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

No, it’s a serious question. I honestly can’t think of another purpose that Klans serve in this game that can’t be served by something else that already exists.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!