Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Contest Week 5: SRSLY's attempt to reward RP with BP

IWillFollow -
U IntoTheDark

Avatar: IWillFollow U IntoTheDark's Avatar

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

same as it always was. starting Sunday/Monday at midnight EST, we will be running a Role-Playing contest. if you would like to take part, please make a post in this thread stating “i’m in” or something to that effect, but be clear or we might think you’re in when you don’t actually want to take part in this lame ****. members of klan SRSLY will be watching the role-playing forums for your roleplay, and at midnight Sunday May 25th, we will decide who has most impressed us with their ability to create an interesting character and role-play it the best. quality is more important than quantity, but quantity does help – someone posting a few dozen times will be easier to notice and reward than someone with one or two posts.

the winner will be sent 5 Brownie Points as a reward for their commitment to rp – enough to create a new alt with a new avatar and a new IDC color just in case your personal shame over rp makes you feel you have to change your identity. we understand completely, and suffer with you in the eternal darkness of social conformity.

if you don’t win, or this week is bad for you to have the time to post much, or if inspiration doesn’t hit you until too late, don’t worry: we plan on running this contest several more times.

the only real rules: don’t break board rules; we won’t pay attention to RP in the non-RP forums, so don’t screw around in those places; we will pay attention to rp in IDC, but even though our lives are sad and meaningless with no real purpose, we can’t promise to have someone watching there constantly, so if you think you did good RP then TM a copy of it to me or Natalie.

nothing new to add this week. just do it, all right?

if heaven and hell decide that they both are satisfied

illuminate the nos on their vacancy signs

if there’s no one beside you as your soul embarks

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

NVM donated this week

FAIL edited this message on 05/19/2008 2:55AM

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

i ****jing hate you i’;ll do it

lfish24601

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 31 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Obviously my hard-hitting exposé of Crotch Zombie’s dubious work ethic cost me the prize last week. I’ll try not to offend the powers that be this week. I’m in.

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

This week’s RP contest is sponsored by FAIL: The Freshmaker!

Our thanks go to this week’s sponsor!

Correnth

Level 59 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

I dare say that this entire contest is far from a mere mockery – It is a sham! Utterly rigged, completely biased, and totally unfair! How dare someone believe that the “skills” (and I use the term as loosely as the gaping hole between her legs) of Mrs. Misantihomorifficwhatever could outshine mine! Utter blasphemy! This contest is rigged! I would demand my money back, but thankfully I was intelligent enough to realize before-hand that any amount of money wasted on a wretched hive of sgreat times such as this would be too much. A show of nothing more than favoritism! Utter and complete bollocks.

That said, I see a need to reclaim lost honour, and so I shall take it. Consider someone else’s “role play” better than mine, shall you?! Hah! Perish the thought! I hold you to your challenge once more, for I. AM. IN.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

IWillFollow U IntoWhatever Posted:

something longwinded and boring

Are you gonna raise the stakes a biit? Last round you promised cutting, anything specuial going on this week?

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

This looks interesting! I’m sure to participate this week.

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

Correnth Posted:

I dare say that this entire contest is far from a mere mockery – It is a sham! Utterly rigged, completely biased, and totally unfair! How dare someone believe that the “skills” (and I use the term as loosely as the gaping hole between her legs) of Mrs. Misantihomorifficwhatever could outshine mine! Utter blasphemy! This contest is rigged! I would demand my money back, but thankfully I was intelligent enough to realize before-hand that any amount of money wasted on a wretched hive of sgreat times such as this would be too much. A show of nothing more than favoritism! Utter and complete bollocks.

That said, I see a need to reclaim lost honour, and so I shall take it. Consider someone else’s “role play” better than mine, shall you?! Hah! Perish the thought! I hold you to your challenge once more, for I. AM. IN.

tl;dr.

PS. Sore loser!

Suck my left one.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

ok second and last time I ask: are you gonna make this interesting or not? 5bp isn’t worth degrading myself over, see?

deMonSPaWN

Avatar: 43152 2010-02-03 13:32:04 -0500

Level 22 Permanoob

“Moron”

WHEN WILL YOU FINALLY REALIZE YOU SHOULD CALL OFF THE CONTEST AND GIVE ME A WEEKLY 5BP STIPEND?

SG94 Posted:

ok second and last time I ask: are you gonna make this interesting or not? 5bp isn’t worth degrading myself over, see?

LOL

SPEAKING OF DEGRADING, YOU OWE ME A ZYGOTE

deMonSPaWN edited this message on 05/22/2008 12:53AM

S . A . T . O . R

A . R . E . P . O

T . E . N . E . T

O . P . E . R . A

R . O . T . A . S

ProClitLiker

[SRSLY]

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

SG94 Posted:

I will show my mammary glands for 1 BP any buyers? I will post a panty shot for 2bp

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I’m in.

Oh, and I’m interested in a slight variation of the panty shot one. It’s like the panty shot, but without panties. How much?

http://grogflog.mybrute.com

ProClitLiker

[SRSLY]

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Big Brother Posted:

I’m in.

Oh, and I’m interested in a slight variation of the panty shot one. It’s like the panty shot, but without panties. How much?

3bp

rantmonkey

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I’ll try, but I have to admit I don’t really roleplay here in these forums.

Now if you are some naughty little skank who needs me to pretend I am Superman, or a pirate, a big black pimp named LeRoy to get you off…well then darlin, I am yer man!

Not enough of that kind of Roleplay goin on here though…

Hellooooooo nurse!

click me If you don’t laugh you can have your money back

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

winner?

An Hero

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Role-Playing is lots of fun. Are you guys excited about the new D&D books?

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

you guys are RPing a bunch of slow pricks i see

man rping as a nice guy was boring Log in to see images!

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

I’m not sure where Follow’s gone off to, so I’m arbitrarily deciding a mother****ing male reproductive organ****ty winner.

That’d be Big Brother.

Congrats! 5 BP are in the mail.

Once Follow comes back, we’ll start next week’s.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Thank you ****! I was goddamned sure to ****ing hell I would win.

http://grogflog.mybrute.com

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!