Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poetry about me

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I find Shiny Toy Guns to be quite amazing

I sleep and wake to their music

I am confusing…especially to myself as well as to others

The color red amazes me

I’m Shelby….no labels involved

I’m fairly easy to get along with

Love me and I shall love you

Cuddle me and I shall cuddle you

Hold my hand and walk me through all my fears

Wipe away all my tears

Kiss away my sorrows

Rip away the pain

Share my love

Let me see you stripped down to the bone

I still love all my friends

No matter what has happened

They are always deep in my heart

I shouldn’t have to name them

They should know who they are

I have a wonderful love Log in to see images!

His name is Wade Nelson

We have been friends for a while

and along with our friendship

we built a strong relationship

I am willing to give anything in the world for him

Our life together began

4-2-08

I love you

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

Dear Mr. Goth Jesus,

How lovely to find another Christian here on the internet! I can tell by your friendly and upbeat biography that you are sincere in your love of God, and emulate Christ in your words and deeds. Perhaps you and I could start an online prayer circle for our fellow Forum Wars friends? I know that so many of them are suffering, and need our help to climb out of their self-imposed darkness. (And just between you and me, I believe that some of these young people are possessed.)

I so look forward to continued conversation with you.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Shelby & Wade sitting in a tree C – U – T – T – I – N – G! Log in to see images!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Mrs. Sherwood:

Did you say you have a daughter?

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

Janie Posted:

Mrs. Sherwood:

Did you say you have a daughter?

Dear Janie,

Yes, I have two. Why do you ask, dear?

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

To be honest, Mrs. Sherwood, I have no friends. I was hoping one of your daughters might be my age and I’d could meet them and have someone to talk to.

Janie Posted:

To be honest, Mrs. Sherwood, I have no friends. I was hoping one of your daughters might be my age and I’d could meet them and have someone to talk to.

I have always had too much pride to try to solicit friendship from perfect strangers; I have become quite accepting of the fact that I shall die alone.

All you need is me.

Goth Jesus: I feel obliged to inform you that both your user name and your poetry are quite atrocious.

All you need is me.

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

Janie Posted:

Dear Janie,

I’m not sure how old you are, but both my daughters are in their mid-40s. I have a daughter of my own named Janie, and she’s 43 and works at the county clerk’s office here in our town. She doesn’t have any children, other than the one we don’t talk about too often. My elder daughter, Mary Pat, is a stay-at-home mother, for all the good that’s done. Her daughter, Jade, is quite wild and I would hesitate to recommend her as a role model or friend to any impressionable young person.

If you want to make new friends, though, I suggest that you join the youth group at your church. You’ll meet lots of fine young Christian children to share experiences with, and as summer is approaching, perhaps you’ll even get a chance to go on a charitable mission. Last year, our church’s youth group traveled down to Louisiana to help rebuild homes. They even worked on a house for a black family!

So if you don’t object to working for black people — some people do have a problem with that, you know — such an adventure could be just what you need to keep you out of trouble and away from drugs this year.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!