Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout wilD-****22

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

why do you hate TSB so much.

It’s a little obsessive. Log in to see images!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

wild **** 22 is actually a guy but feel free to cornhole him anyway (he craves male reproductive organ in his bum)

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

BirdofPrey Posted:

wild **** 22 is actually a guy but feel free to cornhole him anyway (he craves male reproductive organ in his bum)

really i did not know that.

wild **** if you want to get together sometime please call me I crave putting my male reproductive organ into bumes. Log in to see images!

Zzyw

[Consentual Sex]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I’m not into guys. I rather like you camwhores

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

awwww, isnt that cute, trying to troll me..what a SUR-****IN-PRISE!!! since you lack the intellect to figure out why, i’ll let you use your little 12 year old imaginations. please, continue to waste your breath on me, itll be a good laff for all, especially me. looking forward to watching more feeble attempts by loser tsb’s in this forum, or any other fabulous persongitrons, dont let me down. and thanks for the thread in my name, im really flattered!

btw, i dont hate tsb, couldnt care less, i just dont like the way some of you roll, so im gonna **** you the way you whiny little woman's genitalshairs like to **** with people continuously. welcome to RP dumbbumes, time for a lil return fire by a camho from ****trollville. surely you arent so very special that you dont expect it, and ‘crave’ it..? lol..transparent useless kindergarten ****ing douchebags. amazingly stupid, even for a pack of online lamers Log in to see images! -dont expect any more replies here from me, i’ll just watch you all spin your tires in your own ****; its pointless to waste my breath on you losers further. ill just troll you in your threads some more instead for personal amusement, since you enjoy that so much yet somehow dont like it when it happens to your own very special bumes. also feel free to waste more bp on trying to **** me, eviltrout needs more kraft dinner.

**** ya later, lil bumwipes! Log in to see images!

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

wilD-****22 Posted:

awwww, isnt that cute, trying to troll me..what a SUR-****IN-PRISE!!! since you lack the intellect to figure out why, i’ll let you use your little 12 year old imaginations. please, continue to waste your breath on me, itll be a good laff for all, especially me. looking forward to watching more feeble attempts by loser tsb’s in this forum, or any other fabulous persongitrons, dont let me down. and thanks for the thread in my name, im really flattered!

btw, i dont hate tsb, couldnt care less, i just dont like the way some of you roll, so im gonna **** you the way you whiny little woman's genitalshairs like to **** with people continuously. welcome to RP dumbbumes, time for a lil return fire by a camho from ****trollville. surely you arent so very special that you dont expect it, and ‘crave’ it..? lol..transparent useless kindergarten ****ing douchebags. amazingly stupid, even for a pack of online lamers Log in to see images! -dont expect any more replies here from me, i’ll just watch you all spin your tires in your own ****; its pointless to waste my breath on you losers further. ill just troll you in your threads some more instead for personal amusement, since you enjoy that so much yet somehow dont like it when it happens to your own very special bumes. also feel free to waste more bp on trying to **** me, eviltrout needs more kraft dinner.

FAR TOO LONG, DIDN’T READ

YOU CARE FAR TOO MUCH

I put shock images in my sig because i'm an bumhole!

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

wilD-****22 Posted:

obsessive

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

wilD-****22 Posted:

that’s a lot of words

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

bump -a-lumpa Log in to see images!

not really another post, bumping doesnt count. which i will do daily, so ppl can chime in on what a pile of **** you little male reproductive organmonglers are. Log in to see images!

**** ya later, male reproductive organ gobblers!

wilD-sLuT22 edited this message on 05/19/2008 2:43AM

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

wilD-****22 Posted:

TL;DR

obsessed

CAPTAIN SODA

[THE BURGER KING BI-
RTHDAY POWAR CLUB
]

Level 12 Re-Re

LEGALLY PATENTED THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK

ARE YOU REALLY WILD **** PROVE IT TO ME **** IT

CAPTAIN SODA edited this message on 05/19/2008 2:47AM

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

forumwhore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

too long. too lame.

I usually dont like to complain, keep it short plz.

lame is expected.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

man that is the lame sorta reply i expect from yuo lil lesser tsb wussys..so ****in typical. almost neutral there, arent you?? lol your lil bosses are ****ting their panties for some reason about me, ni why, im just havin a laff

-but this is all great, i retract my “wont make more comments” **** on this lil thread, ill at least bump the ****er daily.. cmon lil knob gobblers..surely you got SOMETHING good, besides your entire lil pack running away when you get a lil **** back in your face…what is this, one lil ****er on the net , got a bunch of you ****ed off? maybe you need to take a break from the net eh lol

nanafabulous personiesus

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Re-Re

wilD-****22 Posted:

what

l2 Posted:

That’s the crux of science though, making the impossible possible, and the illogical logical.

l2 is a dumbhead

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

forumwhore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

****22— U talk alot of ****, but not much sense.

Maybe this would help, tell us how You are better than us.

forumwhore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

and keep it short,

if its lame, it would be so bad to read.

thanks.

forumwhore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

ok…. still no response.

I see you online.

let me try another, maybe this will helpLog in to see images!

convince me, Why you’re not just a whinning woman's genitals?

forumwhore edited this message on 05/19/2008 4:15AM

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

forumwhore Posted:

and keep it short,

if its lame, it would be so bad to read.

thanks.

basically, stop sucking my male reproductive organ, im tired of the scraping

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!