Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing "My Immortal", The worst fan fiction ever.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Well, seeing as I read the fanfic, added commentary and then created this thread, I’d say no.

No, I am not oblivious to drug use in real life.

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FORUMWARZ IS THE WORST ****ING THING ON THE INTERNET, YOU ****male reproductive organ USELESS woman's genitalsHOLES.P.S PANTS RULES

King Krimson Posted:

No, I am not oblivious to drug use in real life.

who the **** gets high on nutmeg? was it just a gay little forumwarz reference?

lfish24601

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 31 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Let everyone know I just started this internet meme phenomenon.

my_mother

Avatar: 43437 Sun Nov 23 19:27:56 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Emo Kid

my woman's genitals smells like freedom

King Krimson Posted:

mean you actually read this garbage? You’re either brave, or stupid. Probably the latter.

Either way, if you really want to force me to review the next five chapters, which would crush my spirit even further, just say aye.

Aye, more please! It was TL but I still read it, your comments were hilarious.

lfish24601 Posted:

Let everyone know I just started this internet meme phenomenon.

I’m glad someone did it, I was too lazy.

Tsarina

[Fighting bumolinos]

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Well, I have actually read the whole story, and I lost faith in the human race. Your comments were hilarious, though. I especially liked the ‘what, her eye socket?’ part. PLEASE review another chapter Log in to see images! Tsarina edited this message on 05/19/2008 11:30AM

infernogirl

Level 11 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Congrats, king Krimson…suicide rate have just gone up

(and i thought i hated humanity before)

and… i got nothin to lose AYE!

BeBoBli

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

please review your draft for at least 3 major corrections I have spotted, also stop referencing memes. That’s a bit conceded. The internet will decide for you whether anything is meme material if it’s funny enough.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

FoetalBlowjob Posted:

OBLIVIOUS TO DRUG USE IRL ARE WE?

oblivious to the rules on trolling in the IRL rooms are we?. silly fabulous person.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

wilD-****22 Posted:

oblivious to the rules on trolling in the IRL rooms are we?. silly fabulous person.

they shld make u a mod

BeBoBli

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

FoetalBlowjob Posted:

who the **** gets high on nutmeg? was it just a gay little forumwarz reference?

Yes. It would seem so. Well, I really hope so…

wilD-****22 Posted:

oblivious as to how much we really give a ****?

BeBoBli edited this message on 05/18/2008 3:42PM

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

BeBoBli Posted:

please review your draft for at least 3 major corrections I have spotted, also stop referencing memes. That’s a bit conceded. The internet will decide for you whether anything is meme material if it’s funny enough.

Thanks for the constructive criticism, but it would help if you could tell me where the errors are. I really have no desire to wade through this 7 page epic unless I know exactly where to look. Maybe I did go overboard with the meme referencing and everything, but I thought it was funny, so I included it.

For those of you who enjoyed this frankly awful piece of work, expect a new chapter soonish. Due to several TL;DR comments, the format will more episodic, with one chapter per post. Now even those who thought themselves safe can ‘enjoy’ it!

Cats

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Didn’t this turn out to be a huge joke?

Like, it’s not real. It can’t be real.

Tsarina

[Fighting bumolinos]

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Cats Posted:

Didn’t this turn out to be a huge joke?

Like, it’s not real. It can’t be real.

Unfortunatley, it is. The ‘writer’ still freaks out on anyone ‘flaming’(read: commenting on) her story.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

So, I’m going on holiday for a while, so I won’t be able to post chapters 6 through 10 for at least another week. In the meantime, let me show you this weird thing I found. It is, of course, a reading of My Immortal by Microsoft SAM. My Immortal certainly is the right name for this fanfic, because it just won’t die.

Torture for your ears. For once, this does not mean a RickRolling.

King Krimson edited this message on 05/23/2008 9:58AM

keWANGji

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Review more chapters. Log in to see images!

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Guys, I’m not sure, but I think this story might be a parody Log in to see images!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

No there are actually people like that. We call them losers.

I can’t stand more than a minute of “attempted” reading. The only thing I bought from Hot Topic was a belt made of bullets.

Balloon edited this message on 05/23/2008 10:05PM

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

First of all, I apologise for the belated (read: unacceptable) release time.

So, here I am again, going against my promise last time to kill myself. If you haven’t already guessed, it’s time for another chapter in the exciting saga of ‘My Immortal!’ If you read the first part, you’re probably wondering how it could possibly get any better. Well, prepare to stare at your computer screen and weep as we take a look at chapter 6. As always, constructive criticism is welcome, but don’t flame me, or I may not review the next chapter! And we wouldn’t want that now, would we? For those of you not well versed in the world of fan-fiction, this is a parody of the way they start their stories. I suppose if the joke was any good, it wouldn’t require explaining, would it? Ah well. On with the review!

Chapter 6

AN: shjt up prepz ok! PS I wnot update ubtil u give me goood revows!

I’m willing to bet Ebony’s spelling checker died of shame during the writing of that sentence.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day I woke up in my coffin.

As opposed to wherever she fell asleep yesterday. Narcolepsy is a serious problem nowadays.

I put on a black miniskirt that was all ripped around the end and a matching top with red skulls all over it and high heeled boots that were black. I put on two pairs of skull earrings, and two crosses in my ears.

Ebony fell to the ground, writhing in agony. “Damn!” she yelled. “I forgot vampires were allergic to crosses!”

I spray-painted my hair with purple.

Interesting fact: purple is the colour of despair.

In the Great Hall, I ate some Count Chocula cereal with blood instead of milk, and a glbum of red blood.

Red blood is so pbumé right now. Why not try some green blood?

Suddenly someone bumped into me. All the blood spilled over my top.

Which was probably already red to begin with. Because she’s goffik, you see.

“Bastard!” I shouted angrily. I regretted saying it when I looked up cause I was looking into the pale white face of a gothic boy with spiky black hair with red streaks in it.

It’s Harry, isn’t it? Somewhere, J.K Rowling weeps.

He was wearing so much eyeliner that I was going down his face and he was wearing black lipstick.

According to Ebony’s description, Harry Potter is wearing blackface. Why does this not surprise me.

He didn’t have glbumes anymore and now he was wearing red contact lenses just like Draco’s and there was no scar on his forhead anymore.

And lo! I gazed upon his for’head and gasped, for where once there was an ugly scar, I saw nothing! Shakespeare, eat your heart out.

He had a manly stubble on his chin.

“Which was odd, because he was only 12 years old.”

He had a sexy English accent.

Yes, we brits are quite something, aren’t we? Sometimes, I get aroused upon hearing my own voice.

He looked exactly like Joel Madden. He was so sexy that my body went all hot when I saw him kind of like an erection only I’m a girl so I didn’t get one you sicko.

There are so many things I can do with that sentence that I don’t really know where to begin. When in doubt, reference away. ‘The lady doth protest too much, methinks.’

“I’m so sorry.” he said in a shy voice.

“That’s all right. What’s your name?” I questioned.

“My name’s Harry Potter, although most people call me Vampire these days.” he grumbled.

Harry can go from being shy to aggressive at the drop of a hat. Or any other article of clothing, knowing the author.

“Why?” I exclaimed.

“Because I love the taste of human blood.” he giggled.

Does Hogwarts not care that most of the student body are cannibals? I suppose that’s what you get when you invite Hannibal Lector to be the chef.

“Well, I am a vampire.” I confessed.

Confessions of a wannabe vampire. Why hasn’t Anne Rice written that book yet? Oh yes. Because it would SUCK.

“Really?” he whimpered.

“Yeah.” I roared.

“AND DON’T YOU FORGET IT, ****!”

We sat down to talk for a while. Then Draco came up behind me and told me he had a surprise for me so I went away with him.

I can only hope that the surprise is a stake to the heart.

Well, that’s it for chapter 6, thankfully. Next time, Draco teaches Ebony the joys of STDs. See you then, friends!

King Krimson edited this message on 06/04/2008 9:54AM

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Despite it being bad internet manners, I am bumping this thread so that all the kind people who humoured my need to rip up some poor child’s misguided fantasy know that I am still alive. Chapter 7 is already written, so the delay shouldn’t be that long this time.

King Krimson edited this message on 07/28/2008 1:52PM

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

It’s actually tolerable with your narration interwoven.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!