Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing "My Immortal", The worst fan fiction ever.

bumfights

Level 11 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

FUUUUUUUCK

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I AM The SKA-
BOSS

Avatar: 42627 Wed Oct 15 19:08:31 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Wangerbanger Posted:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/MyImmortal?from=Main.MyImmortal Ha ha ha oh god

****, I’m doing the drinking game next chapter.

King, I would suggest this as well. While writing it. In fact twice as much as it states.

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

Avatar: 10017 Sun Nov 02 12:21:15 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

STUPID WANNABE INTERNET CELEBRITY, BTW ED ****ING SUCKS AND I SHOULD DIE

King Krimson Posted:

‘Thanks’ to Encyclopedia Dramatica, for alerting me to this vile piece of work. YOU’RE ALL BASTARDS AND I HATE YOU.[/i]

-King Krimson

But we love you.

Haven’t read all the comments yet, but have you heard the youtube reading of it? It makes the blood boil

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

Avatar: 10017 Sun Nov 02 12:21:15 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

STUPID WANNABE INTERNET CELEBRITY, BTW ED ****ING SUCKS AND I SHOULD DIE

King Krimson Posted:

So, I’m going on holiday for a while, so I won’t be able to post chapters 6 through 10 for at least another week. In the meantime, let me show you this weird thing I found. It is, of course, a reading of My Immortal by Microsoft SAM. My Immortal certainly is the right name for this fanfic, because it just won’t die.

Torture for your ears. For once, this does not mean a RickRolling.

Ah, disregard previous comment.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

I AM The SKA BOSS Posted:

****, I’m doing the drinking game next chapter.

King, I would suggest this as well. While writing it. In fact twice as much as it states.

If I drank that much alcohol, I’d die.

Or wake up naked, chained to a radiator with a traffic cone on my head. And a big tattoo on my chest that states: ‘**** you, sober me. Love, King Krimson XOXOXO.’

So I think I’ll stay teetotal during reviews, if it’s all the same to you.

Drunkenlazybastard Posted:

But we love you.

If you really loved me then I’d have a link on the ‘My Immortal’ page.Log in to see images!

King Krimson edited this message on 10/24/2008 2:13PM

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Why so many replies to this bad thread?

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Inertia Posted:

Why so many replies to this bad thread?

Because you touch yourself at night

Because not everyone shares your opinions. In fact, many people think it is a good thread.

More people think it’s a bad thread, and I have been stigmatised for it, but hey, that’s the way I roll.

Salvador

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Bomp

A name with -
big words

[Kill Skreen the ba-
nd
]

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

This story hurt me. It seriously hurt me. I might have to take up cutting now.Log in to see images!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Just a heads up guys, don’t expect the next chapter soon. Expect it, sure, but it’s not going to come for a while, because I have way too many things to do before I can get around to this.

So, same as before then.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Captain_Amaz-
ing

Avatar: 82700 Sun Nov 09 11:06:38 -0500 2008

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Whoops, sorry.

Nevermind me, I’m not supposed to be here.

Captain_Amazing edited this message on 11/21/2008 11:27AM

lolmale reproductive organ

[Pakistan]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

BirdofPrey Posted:

quote this if you only read the first sentence of this thread

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Guys?

We may have a problem.

‘My Immortal’ has been taken of fanfiction.net. Seeing as I haven’t downloaded the chapters for a while, this may be the end of the thread, unless a minor miricle (read: disaster) occurs. I’ll see what I can do, but for now, it looks like we’ve seen the last of Ebony.

I AM The SKA-
BOSS

Avatar: 42627 Wed Oct 15 19:08:31 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I tried reviving it with the WayBack Machine, but apparently FanFiction.net does not want it to come back. I guess this is the end of it.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

...Or not.

It’s amazing what a few hours of time and some ingenuity can get you.

Looks like this thread isn’t dead after all! Hooray!

I feel dirty.

(This does, however, mean that I won’t probably get to review the ‘My Immortal 2’ that was doing the rounds. This is a shame, but bumuming someone HAS been obsessively been saving Ebony fics, it’s possible that it’s still out there somewhere. If you know of a site hosting it, then link me up. Thanks in advance!)

Anal Grapefr-
uit Explosion

Level 10 Hacker

“Ohacku”

http://edwardlovesjacob.deviantart.com/gallery/

This My Immortal copycat has some very wonderful stories and fanart.

�gOh Edwardm ny darling, my dear, my love�c�h Jacob whispered to his vvampie lover. Edward blushed (a/n lol on the inside cuz vampires can�ft blush lol Log in to see images!

Zeta

Avatar: 68174 Wed Oct 22 15:55:08 -0400 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 51 Troll

“eBaum”

Why do we need a thread about this? If people haven’t heard about this crap, they don’t need to. They;ll be happier.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Yes, it’s me again. I’m back, as I promised I would be, you lucky people you. Lesser men would have given up by now. But not me. No, I am committed to bringing you a fresh dose of horror every time I can be bothered to drag myself over to the computer and type a few words. Pull up a chair, and pour yourself a stiff drink. Believe me, You’re gonna need it. It is my solemn duty to present to you chapter 25 of ‘My Immortal’.

AN: stop flaming ok if u dnot den il tel Justin 2 bet u up!1111

You’ll tell Justin, will you? You tell Justin. I want to meet Justin. I want to slip Justin some unmarked banknotes and a heavy brick.

n il tel al da nredz 2 put vrtuz in ur computer!11111111111

I call bull****. Nerds are desperate for female companionship, yeah, but not that desperate.

FUK UU!1 raven fangz for de help!1

XXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I was so excited. I fellowed Draco

…Fellowed? Behold, Ladies and Gentlemen, a genuine Freudian slip.

wandering if we where going 2 do it again.

A hint: Yes.

We went outside and then we went into Draco’s black car.

“And then we went outside again, and then we went back into the car, and then we went on the bonnet, and then we came in the car.”

“Ebony what the **** did Profesor Trevolry say.” whispered Draco potting his gothic whit hand with bvlak nail polish on mine.

You mean Professor ‘Diablo’? The goffick name that you came up for her yourself? Because the original names were all too ‘preppy’? Continuity means nothing to Ebony. NOTHING.

“She said she would tell me what the visions meant torromow.”

“I would do it now, but that would decrease the length of the story, and we wouldn’t want that now, would we?”

I grumbled in a sexy voice.

Yeah, that last sentence was real sexy, alright. I am unzipping my trousers as we speak.

He took out a heroin cabaret and spiked it,

Draco never leaves home without a Cabaret. Life just isn’t worth living without a jaunty song and dance to narrate your every action.

and gave it to me to spork.

They sporked, all right. They sporked alllll night.

He started to fly the car into a tree. We went to the top of it. Draco put on some MCR.

“I’m gonna cut myself, gonna cut myself to make the pain go away…”

If you get that reference then congratulations! You visit at least one of the same websites I do. Add a plus one to your geek score.

“And all the things that you never ever told me And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me.”

Gerald Way is just so deep and mysterious! If I could only ease his pain… Wait, are you still here? Uh, Gerald Way sucks donkey balls lawl roflcopter! Close call, that.

sang Gerard’s sexy voice. We started tiling of each other’s cloves fevently.

“Damn it Ebony, we need to tile this cloves now or we’ll never graduate potions clbum!”

He took of my blak thong and my black leather bar.

“…Which he then used to beat me to death.”

I took of his black boxers.

Black… Black like my SOUL!

Then……………………… he put his trobbing you-know-what in my tool sexily.

“Uhn… Ebony… This spanner’s so tight…”

As a side note, the word ‘tool’ in slang refers to male’s genitals. The obvious joke would be to do something based around that, but I like to defy expectations.

“OMFG Draco Draco!” I screamed having an orgism.

That was quick. Shouldn’t it be the other way around? Unless she really does have male genitals, in which case I have no desire to explore this matter further.

We stated frenching pbumively.

Because at this point, it’s just a formality.

Suddenly………… I fell asleep.

Yeah, like I said, I don’t want to explore this topic any further.

I started having a dream. In it a black guy

Racist.

was shooting two goffik men with long black hair.

Guess who these two men are! And wave goodbye to continuity for one final time, as he has hung himself from the rafters.

“No! Please don’t ****ing kill us!1” they pleaded but he just kept shooting them. He ran away in a red car.

“I really should have invested in some wheels, rather than just cut this hole in the bottom of the car. No, I said, it’ll be just like The Flintstones, I said.”

“No! Oh my ****ing god!11” I shouted in a scared voice.

Ebony sure runs the full gamut of emotions, doesn’t she?

“Ebony what’s wrong?” Draco asked me as I woke up opening my icy blue eyes.

“Other than the fact that you seem to suffer from narcolepsy and are regularly having violent visions of doom.”

I started to cry and tears of blood went down my face.

As I have said before, tears of blood are counter productive for a vampire.

I told Draco to call Vampire. He did it with his blak Likin Park mobile.

Sorry, who are the posers again?

bum the worst thing was who the ppl who were shot in the dream where……………………… Serious & Lucian!111

Poor Continuity is currently swinging from the ceiling, his eyes bulging, his face blue, and with urine trickling down his leg and splashing onto the floor. He shall be missed. I suppose someone should cut him down, but I’m sure before long his rotting corpse will be called back from beyond, as a shambling mockery of both God and man.

I briefly considered filming myself writing this review, as a kind of ‘behind the scenes’ special feature. I quickly put a hold on those plans when I realised that 90% of the footage would be of me sobbing into my keyboard. Until next time.

King Krimson edited this message on 12/20/2008 4:46PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!