Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Religion now the city has spoke to me

Scargrrrl

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

i was walking around the city in the evening a few days ago, listening to my ipod and smoking cloves, and then the batteries ran out so i put it in my backpack and just listened to the traffic and i felt this profound sense of belonging, like a spiritual experience.

it started to get dark but I kept walking around and then the strangest thing happened. this parking meter starting talking to me and said it was my spirit guide. the parking meter showed me a vision of the city-god being born and told me it was the first of the newborn gods of the modern age.

it was all so weird, i talked to the parking meter until some police arrived and said i was loitering and i had to go home but then when i got home my parents grounded me for staying out past my curfew and i thought that was probably a sign, but what of i don’t know.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

the city spoke to me as well

it said “mammary glands or GTFO”

books

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

The gods are cruel. Sometimes, you just know there is something more to life. Log in to see images!

Oops Pow Surprise.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

i live in the suburbs but one time i went up to new york to see a band with a friend of mine. we both got really high just walking around in the city and i just felt really integrated into the city and humanity. Like I was an imortant part of the vast machine, everyone with a purpose and with an end goal of furthering and fulfilling ourselves as a race.

hope this helps.

BirdofPrey edited this message on 05/14/2008 10:20AM

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Have you seen L.A. Story?

It’s a dogreat timesentary about this guy who lived in LA and the city god spoke to him through one of those traffic signs with the LED displays. Well, it’s not a dogreat timesentary exactly, but I’m pretty sure it’s based on a true story. Apparently that kind of thing happens a lot in LA.

Also, your parents grounding you is a sign that you should run away and live on the streets. The city is calling you to itself. But first, watch L.A. Story. You might not have access to a DVD player once you’re outside.

Westside Wiz-
ard

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

icwutudidthar Posted:

the city spoke to me as well

it said “mammary glands or GTFO”

EMOs need

Now go out and have some butseks.

I like them blak

Scargrrrl

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

enire Posted:

Have you seen L.A. Story?

It’s a dogreat timesentary about this guy who lived in LA and the city god spoke to him through one of those traffic signs with the LED displays. Well, it’s not a dogreat timesentary exactly, but I’m pretty sure it’s based on a true story. Apparently that kind of thing happens a lot in LA.

Also, your parents grounding you is a sign that you should run away and live on the streets. The city is calling you to itself. But first, watch L.A. Story. You might not have access to a DVD player once you’re outside.

I haven’t seen that film yet, but it’s not quite the same as what happened to me, I could hear the parking meter’s voice, it was all clangly like pocket change falling out of a waterfall. I think I shall watch it anyway though.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Scargrrrl Posted:

i was walking around the city in the evening a few days ago, listening to my ipod and smoking cloves, and then the batteries ran out so i put it in my backpack and just listened to the traffic and i felt this profound sense of belonging, like a spiritual experience.

it started to get dark but I kept walking around and then the strangest thing happened. this parking meter starting talking to me and said it was my spirit guide. the parking meter showed me a vision of the city-god being born and told me it was the first of the newborn gods of the modern age.

it was all so weird, i talked to the parking meter until some police arrived and said i was loitering and i had to go home but then when i got home my parents grounded me for staying out past my curfew and i thought that was probably a sign, but what of i don’t know.

I also enjoy LSD

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

Scargrrrl Posted:

wow, i feel that way whenever i listen to one of trent’s songs. it’s like i’m standing there in the middle of a deserted city street, and a tidal wave of emotion just washes over me. and if you asked me how i’m feeling, i wouldn’t know what to say. trent’s pbumion and intensity carry away all my words, all my thoughts, all my senses, until i’m too blind to see my way home again.

but that’s trent. he’s letting me know that he’s my home.

help me

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!