Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Help resizing pics please

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

1. Paint

2. Image toolbar

3. Stretch/skew

4. MAGIC!

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

TeeKayEff Posted:

1. Paint

2. Image toolbar

3. Stretch/skew

4. MAGIC!

ok so it sez stretch and skew, 100%...i still dont see how that gets me to the right dimensions. how can you tell when its exactly the right size?!

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

i keep trying to stretch and skew then change attributes to 200x200 but pic always ends up off center..

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Just to let you know, MS paint sucks and they should have implemented paint.net (which I think was the plan). It’s free (cnet or the like) and has niftier features if you are interested. Of course, you might have to get the Microsoft .net framework if you don’t have it already.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!