Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Something Lawful

Betty Jo Bia-
loski

[Just Chicks]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

It’s kind of funny to me that five out of six of my submissions are in the negative column, two of them already eliminated. Funny, because I’m a lawyer.

I guess it’s true what they say about water seeking its own level.

You should sue somebody

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Manphin Posted:

You should sue somebody

Betty Jo Bia-
loski

[Just Chicks]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Manphin Posted:

You should sue somebody

The problem is, a clbum can file a lawsuit against a defendant, but a single plaintiff can’t file a lawsuit against a clbum.

NickDanger Posted:

The problem is, a clbum can file a lawsuit against a defendant, but a single plaintiff can’t file a lawsuit against a clbum.

Manphin Posted:

You should sue somebody

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

NickDanger Posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clbum_action_lawsuit#Defendant_clbum_action

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Manphin banner was eliminated :<

lfish24601

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 31 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

I’ve found that my least favorite submissions are consistently voted the highest. Although people seem to go crazy anytime you throw a @videogame in there Log in to see images!

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

MySpace Tom Posted:

Manphin Posted:

You should sue somebody

Betty Jo Bia-
loski

[Just Chicks]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

MySpace Tom Posted:

You cited … Wikipedia?

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Maybe the majority of people don’t find inside jokes about law to be as funny? I don’t mean that in a mean way, but sometimes the forums you know most about are the hardest to write for.

The only thing that I’ve had downvoted to death that annoyed me was Richard Dawkins as an enemy on memebusters. Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I think there’s a LOT of downvoting this week, because the rewards are ramped up so high. I had some pretty witty submissions going upwards of 10 votes, then pulled right back down. In a short amount of time. Log in to see images!

Mudkips Acro-
nym

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

It is of course a fact that ForumBuildr voters have absolutely no grounding, interest, or background in either SA or the legal profession, just like the Second Wife voters chose low-hanging easy polygamy jokes over anything that had to do with SL or the Internet in general.

Yes, it’s stupid. Just go with the flow and submit generic crap.

Mudkips Acronym edited this message on 05/13/2008 2:29AM

Dhampyr

[Just Chicks]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Mudkips Acronym Posted:

It is of course a fact that ForumBuildr voters have absolutely no grounding, interest, or background in either SA or the legal profession, just like the Second Wife voters chose low-hanging easy polygamy jokes over anything that had to do with SL or the Internet in general.

Yes, it’s stupid. Just go with the flow and submit generic crap.

qft

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Submissions relating to Something Awful seem to have mixed reactions- both upvoted and downvoted very highly. I have a feeling that half the people voting don’t know much about SA.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Orb Posted:

Submissions relating to Something Awful seem to have mixed reactions- both upvoted and downvoted very highly. I have a feeling that half the people voting don’t know much about SA.

Indeed…

I made my logo based off the SA logo and most of the people seems to downvote it because it’s more themed to SA than lawyers and sues in general.

The one on PrayPal didn’t got downvoted that much, it got up to 30 votes in 2 days, and I would’ve won that but I saw it and sent the idea too late. Log in to see images! Fran edited this message on 05/13/2008 7:50AM

Napalm Kid

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Leonard Crabs would know what to do.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I didn’t submit for Somethign Lawful but all my forums are eliminated in a matter of a few hours.

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FORUMWARZ IS THE WORST ****ING THING ON THE INTERNET, YOU ****male reproductive organ USELESS woman's genitalsHOLES.P.S PANTS RULES

Shame everyone who takes an interest in forumbuilder is a ****off derivative woman's genitals.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

littlefran Posted:

I made my logo based off the SA logo and most of the people seems to downvote it because it’s more themed to SA than lawyers and sues in general.

Maybe they downvoted it because there were like eight ones that looked just like the SA logo and one of them was a lot better than the rest.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!