Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay A suggestion regarding bugfinding

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

Y’know…

If every time I found a bug, there was the chance of getting another crappy little epeen on my profile, I’d be a hell of a lot more inclined to click the “report bug” bumon, rather than exploiting it.

Same goes for pretty much everyone else in TSB.

Offer a terribly ****ty crappy little epeen, something like “WORST PLAYER EVER” and you’ll get people actively searching for bugs in the game, but they’ll be reported to you, rather than abused.

It’s your free team of software testers.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Free testing for e-peen, and you’d be satisfied with that? You wouldn’t prefer the reward of exploiting bugs for the luls?

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Free testing for e-peen, and you’d be satisfied with that? You wouldn’t prefer the reward of exploiting bugs for the luls?

Shh! This way i can get both!

neo_fuzzy

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

How can you find bugs? Do you have to be really good with computers to find them and ’’exploit’’ them?

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

neo_fuzzy Posted:

How can you find bugs? Do you have to be really good with computers to find them and ’’exploit’’ them?

This site is in beta.

Step 1. PANTS and gingerth find out that there is no maximum length for signatures.

Step 2. Really ****ing huge signatures.

Step 3. ****ed off people.

Plenty of such things floating around, just WAITING to be exploited.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

neo_fuzzy Posted:

Nope. I (and Arktor, separately) discovered how to gain as many cards as we wanted from 4 scoops in Domination. No hacking required, simply experimenting around with different approaches.

The current one I found that bypbumes the ‘cooldown’ required on abilities while pwning a forum is working intermittently, and as soon as I find out if that’s random or something controllable, I’ll report it to CZ.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Acid Flux Posted:

Nope. I (and Arktor, separately) discovered how to gain as many cards as we wanted from 4 scoops in Domination. No hacking required, simply experimenting around with different approaches.

The current one I found that bypbumes the ‘cooldown’ required on abilities while pwning a forum is working intermittently, and as soon as I find out if that’s random or something controllable, I’ll report it to CZ.

seriously I never figure out how people figure out bugs like those.

I did figure out a certain trade secret, if you get my awful innuendo.

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 05/12/2008 9:10PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!