Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poetry A dream

MONGOLoidWAR-
RIOR

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

A dream, an eagle glides effortlessly through the sky, in his flight there is magic, in his screams there is laughter.

There is a great beauty inside which he yearns to share, it’s his greatest desire.

But logical giants with arrows of cynicism, shoot the eagle down.

His blood runs red.

Dreams don’t just die, they are murdered.

A dream, a fawn frollocks joyously through a glade, he launches himself to precarious hieghts, only to land again, on sure, nimble feet.

There is a great beauty inside which he yearns to share, it’s his greatest desire.

But sensous wolves, with hypnotic eyes, lure the fawn within reach of their razor fangs.

His blood runs red.

Innocence isn’t just lost, it is torn away.

An old man wanders aimlessly through cold grey streets, his milky eyes, see nothing but ugliness, his soul has been battered into conformity.

He screams, “I had something beautiful to share, DAMN YOU ALL!” and falls, lifeless, to the ground.

His blood, running red, is lapped up by soulless zombies, as teardrops fill their haunted eyes.

Blood covers The City like a big red afghan. POW BIFF WHAMMO!

MONGOLoidWAR-
RIOR

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Gad damn it, I pour my heart and soul into this ****ty poetry and I can’t even get so much as a **** you this **** sucks from the trolls?

**** this all!!!Log in to see images!

crotchbiter_-
the_flaccid

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

sorry, drama happening elsewhere.

Yeah, dream-poems always seem cool to the dreamer.

Last night I dreamed I was eating an enormous sausage. When I woke up, my male reproductive organ was missing.

ERECTILE-RAP-
IST

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

**** this **** sucks.

I didn’t read it because it was boring.

THREAD? DEAD

MONGOLoidWAR-
RIOR

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Now things are back to normal.

Damn…I just realized how much I hate the way things are normally…

I think I will go play with myself, then feel depressed and shameful about it, then get aroused by my own shame, and play with myself again, leading to yet more shame.

ERECTILE-RAP-
IST

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

MONGOLoidWARRIOR Posted:

Now things are back to normal.

Damn…I just realized how much I hate the way things are normally…

I think I will go play with myself, then feel depressed and shameful about it, then get aroused by my own shame, and play with myself again, leading to yet more shame.

And then you should write a poem about it.

crotchbiter_-
the_flaccid

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I’m personally on the side of logical giants and arrows of cynicism.

Other than that the imagery is evocative. Resonant of Keats with a Native American new-age shamanism flavor.

Last night I dreamed I was eating an enormous sausage. When I woke up, my male reproductive organ was missing.

MONGOLoidWAR-
RIOR

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

ERECTILE-RAPIST Posted:

And then you should write a poem about it.

Why so I can expose my shame to all of you?

Hmmm…good idea!

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Hey, I once had a dream too.

I was part of the Liberation Army against…..something. The world was futuristic and post-apocalyptic.

Me and a few other brave soldiers (I was the dude with the highest level and prestige clbum) had to carry a very important artifact across the wasteland:- a trampoline frame.

We carried the trampoline for days, stopping for neither food, rest, sleep, or masturbation. Then we reached a high school. It was quiet…..too quiet.

SUDDENLY, WE WERE SET UPON BY THE HORDES OF THE EVIL The Bad Guy™!

We ran as fast as we could, doing our best to dodge the deadly broken kitchen appliances hurled at us by the despicable legion of ninja grannies. As they edged swiftly towards us on their zimmer frames, we heard them screeching their fearsome battle cries:

“B34! F82! C12! BINGOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

We reached the stairs of jelly, and climbed them as quickly as our tentacles would allow. We were almost at the principle’s office, and blessed sanctuary, when we ran into one of the evil army’s most feared generals…THE GAMESHOW HOST WITH THE REALLY BAD TOUPEE! He stood with his legs wide apart, flashed his blindingly white capped teeth at us, then proceeded to tell us:

“Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!”

Then I woke up with a killer hangover and spent the whole day vomiting.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!