Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pr0n What are you hiding from me?

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I try to go to http://blog.forumwarz.com/ and instead of getting information about the game, I get:

You are not authorized to view this page

So what are you trying to hide from me, ET???

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I can see it just fine. Don’t worry, they’re just slandering your name. Log in to see images!

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

HTTP 403.6 – Forbidden: IP address rejected

Must be something really good!!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

At the risk of ****ing off ET for revealing the secret to you I present you here with the latest entry.

The Blog Posted:

New Features

written by Evil Trout on May 9th, 2008 @ 01:14 PM

Forumwarz Community Ads

We’ve given the users to purchase text ads on our site for Brownie Points. Right now it costs 1BP to get a text ad in rotation for a week. You can use the text ads for pretty much any purpose you can think of, although they are subject to moderator approval before they start running.

Some ideas for ads might be:

* Letting people know about your new klan

* Advertising a Flamebate thread, such as a contest, gimmick, etc.

* Poking fun at other players

* Brining attention to winners in the hall of ****

Right now community ads are shown on the Character tabs, and at the bottom of Flamebate.

There is a new option that appears for users who have disabled ads to enable community ads. This is opt-in. We figured some of you might want to see what other users are advertising. You won’t see ads from anywhere else if you turn it on.

Get emailed when you receive user Tubmail

The site can now email you when you receive new Tubmail from other users. This option is enabled by default for all new accounts, but in the interests of our users’ privacy it is disabled for all existing accounts.

To turn it on, visit your Options page, and check off “Email me when I receive tubmail from other players”

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I called my ISP and had them change my IP address and now I can see it. It’s weird how I couldn’t get to the blog, but I could get to the rest of forumwarz.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!