Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Politics Rant on Relativism and Tolerance

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

The theory of moral relativism teaches that different cultures cannot be judged by the standards of whatever culture you are a part of, and that basically, all cultures are equivalent.

This leads to the very popular ideal (which has generally been embraced as a “good moral”Log in to see images! the ideal of tolerance.

The problem with that, (outside of the fact that moral relativism is in fact, proveably bunk) is that we are now being told that we must tolerate everyone and everything EXCEPT for those who are INTOLERANT.

Moral relativism and tolerance brings our society down to the LOWEST common denominator, by bumuming that all cultures are equal, when they are NOT. By tolerating things WHICH ARE WRONG, we WEAKEN our own culture.

By telling people to tolerate things which they should NOT tolerate, but should rather, be actively opposing, we are weakening our society, which is precisely what these people WANT.

They want a society so afraid of offending anyone, that it will be easy to take away our RIGHTS to disagree with whatever or whoever is in power.

They WANT us all afraid of being labeled “intolerant” because then it will be easy to keep you all in line, and keep you from seeing the truth of how they are using this bull**** to weaken our society and take away YOUR rights to disagree with something you feel is WRONG.

Well, I for one AM intolerant!

I am intolerant of Muslims who believe that they have the God given right to kill people who are non muslims, just because they’re bull**** made up Koran says they can.

And I am intolerant of people who, with their noses up in the air, and a smug look upon their self important faces, tell me that MY culture is NOT superior to a culture where women are kept in virtual servitude, and where children are being raised to become suicide bombers.

**** YOU! My culture IS SUPERIOR and I will NOT tolerate the things I am being told I must tolerate.

I don’t ****ing HAVE to and you cannot ****ing MAKE ME! Though I dare you all to try.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

A horrible game, which should not be called a sport, ice hockey, caused the PARALYSATION of two players here in Finland! Even if this “sport” shoyuld be forbidden only because of this, there are more reasons!

NEW PROVE: Here in Finland it is clearly PROVEN that ice hocky is extremely violent game! Oneplayer was caught of using drugs (cannabis). They started to treat him for caanabis addiction. The hockeuy bumosciation decided that he should not be allowed to play because cannabis addicts are prone to violent frenzy during treatment (this has been scientifically proven, by the way, and it clearly shows that cannabis is very dangeroys drug, a cancer to our society)! Any way, this shows that hockey is very dangerous because players are supposed to act violently, and frenzied drug addict could rage in the rink and judges would not notice anything!!!

Every evening, a horde of young men swarm into the stand. These men should be reading the Holy Bible or practice some good hobbies during the evenings! Often these men have drank some alcoholic drink before they left home. Constantly they smoke tobacco, and they swear and curse and blaspheme while waiting for the insane game to begin.

Then they sit down to the stand, and dear God, what kind of rage begins! First they take forth the “juice”, which has been strengthened by alcohol. The game begins, and the audience starts the constant noise, shouting, and horrible swearing, cursing, and jeering, and supring of violence!! If a slightest mistake is made by a player or judge, it will be followed by an obnoxious gust of lewd swearwords and indecencies. The youth inspire each other to savage fervor, which causes both physical and mental problems later.

And God forbid, if a fight breaks out in the rink, that is the climax of the evening, and a terrible lust of blood follows! Everyone is hoping, that a player would be terribly hurt or even KILLED in the rink, or at least pints of blood would pour upon the shining white ice.

But this lewd bacchanal does not end with the game, NO! The youth go out into the streets, and look for the fans of the opposing teams for a fight. If they don’t find a target for violence, they will then go into a pub to drink alcohol. They look for immoral young women to practice the deadly sin of fornication! The consequense is very often a vile (veneral) disease, which is a shame to their whole family, and for the girls it means often a bastard child which ruins their whole life.

After the pub, the gang often continues their bacchanal in the private home of one of their parents. Often this home is completely defiled and broken by the drunk boys. Frequently the boys engage in HOMOSEXUAL ACTS in these drinking nights!!!

That kind of misery and corruption causes this satanic game, which should be forbidden by the law as soon as possible!!!

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

Your attempt to mock the thread, makes it no less the TRUTH!

Simply dismissing a thread out of hand, for the style in which it was posted, does nothing to lessen the importance of the thread itself.

Also, making a comparison between someone ranting about hockey, to someone ranting about a prevelant ideal in society, utterly fails, the two are hardly equivalent.

A worthy attempt at trolling…but ultimately it falls short, since the two things should not be given the same weight. Hockey is simply a game, whereas moral relativism and Tolerance are values which directly affect the decision making processes of world leaders…the comparison fails.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

Your attempt to mock the thread, makes it no less the TRUTH!

Simply dismissing a thread out of hand, for the style in which it was posted, does nothing to lessen the importance of the thread itself.

Also, making a comparison between someone ranting about hockey, to someone ranting about a prevelant ideal in society, utterly fails, the two are hardly equivalent.

A worthy attempt at trolling…but ultimately it falls short, since the two things should not be given the same weight. Hockey is simply a game, whereas moral relativism and Tolerance are values which directly affect the decision making processes of world leaders…the comparison fails.

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

And saying **** YOU is always the last resort of a mind which cannot formulate a cohesive argument against an opinion which has been expressed.

Saying **** you, is NOT a comeback, is not clever, and is not an argument against what was said.

Though it is very fun to say.

Camwhores who try to troll should quit, they aren’t very good at it.

Leave trolling to trolls hon, and I will leave the posting of nude pictures, and the sucking of my male reproductive organ to you.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

sg is cooler than you

And saying **** YOU is always the last resort of a mind which cannot formulate a cohesive argument against an opinion which has been expressed.

Saying **** you, is NOT a comeback, is not clever, and is not an argument against what was said.

Though it is very fun to say.

Camwhores who try to troll should quit, they aren’t very good at it.

Leave trolling to trolls hon, and I will leave the posting of nude pictures, and the sucking of my male reproductive organ to you.

SAYS THE DUMB **** WHO HAS THE **** YOU SIGN AS AN AVATAR

I am a miserable loser

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

-God- Posted:

SAYS THE DUMB **** WHO HAS THE **** YOU SIGN AS AN AVATAR

BirdofPrey Posted:

sg is cooler than you

I am a miserable loser

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

As I said, saying **** you is FUN.

I like to say it, over and over and over again, **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU.

But as much fun as it is to say, it is NOT a worthy attempt at a comeback.

It is simply an emotion expressed. Usually **** you is said, because they have nothing to say which can directly combat the argument expressed. So they simply become angry and say **** YOU.

Any moron can say **** you, saying **** you does not make good trolling.

And SG might in fact be cooler than me, she is certainly hotter than me, but that also has nothing to do with my argument against tolerance and relativism.

But thanks for playing. Stop coming to a battle of wits unarmed.

Heat Seeking Moisture Missile edited this message on 05/09/2008 4:31PM

As I said, saying **** you is FUN.

I like to say it, over and over and over again, **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU.

But as much fun as it is to say, it is NOT a worthy attempt at a comeback.

It is simply an emotion expressed. Usually **** you is said, because they have nothing to say which can directly combat the argument expressed. So they simply become angry and say **** YOU.

Any moron can say **** you, saying **** you does not make good trolling.

And SG might in fact be cooler than me, she is certainly hotter than me, but that also has nothing to do with my argument against tolerance and relativism.

But thanks for playing. Stop coming to a battle of wits unarmed.

In your friendless life it maybe that way, but it can also be like this. Example:

Nr 1: hi wil u be mi frind i liek yu!

Nr 2: **** you

So.. Nr 1 the moron idiot who has no friends (YOU)

Nr 2 Everyone in TSB and Klan und der Flan

I am a miserable loser

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

-God- Posted:

In your friendless life it maybe that way, but it can also be like this. Example:

Nr 1: hi wil u be mi frind i liek yu!

Nr 2: **** you

So.. Nr 1 the moron idiot who has no friends (YOU)

Nr 2 Everyone in TSB and Klan und der Flan

This response fails for two reasons.

Firstly it fails, because it bumumes that I should care that members of these two clans told me to **** off…I do not.

Secondly it fails, because it bumumes I want friends…I do not, I hate everyone snd do NOT want friends. Therefore, I would never ask to become one.

This response fails for two reasons.

Firstly it fails, because it bumumes that I should care that members of these two clans told me to **** off…I do not.

Secondly it fails, because it bumumes I want friends…I do not, I hate everyone snd do NOT want friends. Therefore, I would never ask to become one.

’’Arktor approved as a friend. 3:22PM’’

OWNED!

I am a miserable loser

Carolina_Cut-
ie

[Just Chicks]

Level 10 Camwhore

I Got Screwed By PooDiddy And LOVED it!

is relativsm like incest? cuz if it is tehn i ttly dont liek it!Log in to see images!

but i belevie in toleracne. i think gay ppls r just as nice as strt ppls, n blakc guyz have big Log in to see images!, lol!!!1

“pet me!”

Funk-e-ham

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

To be fair there are other ethical systems which are just as bad if not worse than moral relativism when put into practice. For example utilitarianism which is based around making the greatest amount of good for the greatest amount of people. While in theory this looks good it can allow some pretty horrific things to happen. for example if the majority of a country’s population decided they wanted to wipe out a minority group then that would be morally just under utilitarianism. Therefore if you follow this theory you could support Germany’s actions in the second world war in the holocaust. So moral relativism isn’t too bad if you compare it too utilitarianism.

Funk-e-ham Posted:

To be fair there are other ethical systems which are just as bad if not worse than moral relativism when put into practice. For example utilitarianism which is based around making the greatest amount of good for the greatest amount of people. While in theory this looks good it can allow some pretty horrific things to happen. for example if the majority of a country’s population decided they wanted to wipe out a minority group then that would be morally just under utilitarianism. Therefore if you follow this theory you could support Germany’s actions in the second world war in the holocaust. So moral relativism isn’t too bad if you compare it too utilitarianism.

Wow, ur kowl

I am a miserable loser

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

Funk-e-ham Posted:

While true, and I agree, this doesn’t address the points I made. I do agree that, any ethical system, if taken to it’s extreme can become a nightmare for someone…but that still does not address my points.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

who the **** actually read any of this

While true, and I agree, this doesn’t address the points I made. I do agree that, any ethical system, if taken to it’s extreme can become a nightmare for someone…but that still does not address my points.

Haha, I pwned you to death and you’re not replying ahahah ****ing loser!

I am a miserable loser

Haha, I pwned you to death and you’re not replying ahahah ****ing loser!

I am a miserable loser

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!