Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Domination brackets shouldn't be sorted by name by default

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

It just doesn’t make sense. Why not have the default be total scoops, or something… logical?

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

hit Arktor moar!

back to OP: prolly makes sense since the default for tied players goes alphabetical and that gives the advantage to players not having a name high in the alphabet.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

I don’t think it’s always alphabetical for ties. I remember a couple times when I wanted to hit an A-name and couldn’t.

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

I agree.

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

with bumhole card? Every time I have used one against a tie it defaults to the top player name alphabetically? Could be wrong though haven’t used an bumhole in a couple of weeks.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I would support the scoop method of sorting as well.

I’m sure The bumhole doesn’t default to alphabetical, although it always goes to the same person. Perhaps it’s based on who hit that scoop level first or who has had the most total scoops this round. I’d love to see The bumhole reworked so you could choose a target when there were ties.

DrScience

Level 30 Emo Kid

I LUST AFTER FAT CHICKS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE REAL GIRLS HATE ME

I support this idea, but not because of bumhole targeting; it’s far easier to throw everything I got at the last second to somebody with a name that puts them at the top (or bottom, even) of the list than it is somebody that’s somewhere in the middle. This’ll bring balance to that.

DrScience edited this message on 05/07/2008 11:49PM

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

scullyangel Posted:

I would support the scoop method of sorting as well.

I’m sure The bumhole doesn’t default to alphabetical, although it always goes to the same person. Perhaps it’s based on who hit that scoop level first or who has had the most total scoops this round. I’d love to see The bumhole reworked so you could choose a target when there were ties.

Maybe you should be able to target whoever is currently leading for total, or whoever has fav flava, or whoever has min? It would add a strategic element to the game. Although taking a ten-scoop hit is a lot more devastating for someone trying for min.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Arktor Posted:

It just doesn’t make sense. Why not have the default be total scoops, or something… logical?

The listing is alphabetical to make it easier to find you or someone else’s scoop count. It is not that hard to change what is being sorted.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

The current system is perfect as it allows me to quickly pelt Arktor with cards. Please never change this, it is very fair and balanced.

Sex and Razo-
rs

Avatar: 44034 Sun Jan 25 21:14:16 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Yeah, I’d think that when you use bumhole it should have a drop down box (like with the other attack cards) with all the people in the lead. There’d probably be only be 6 or 7 people at most. I know there could be more, but that doesn’t happen all too often.

Sex and Razors edited this message on 05/08/2008 4:56PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!