Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Is it against the rules to post what you see through the peeping tom?

cutter4conor

[b-tarded]

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

There’s a person in my team who’s playing hardball, and while that’s annoying, I’m conflicted about whether he “broke the rules”. He used 2 peeping tom cards on players with high amounts of cards and posted the results on the wall. I’m in Jade Sloth.

Is this kosher, or what?

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

There are certainly no rules against it, and plenty of other players have done it.

Whether this is opening him up for mbumive retaliation by the spied-upon players… could be.

cutter4conor

[b-tarded]

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Hrmm. Good point, I did take out all his shields that I could.

DrScience

Level 30 Emo Kid

I LUST AFTER FAT CHICKS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE REAL GIRLS HATE ME

Sux2BU Posted:

There are certainly no rules against it, and plenty of other players have done it.

Whether this is opening him up for mbumive retaliation by the spied-upon players… could be.

Which is why it’s common to do it as Anon. It’s awesome when the blame is placed on the wrong person.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

DrScience Posted:

Which is why it’s common to do it as Anon. It’s awesome when the blame is placed on the wrong person.

I’ve seen people post multiple players hands as Anonymous, and also post their own ‘hand’ to 1) Throw off suspicion that it was them that did it and 2)To feed false intelligence to opposing players.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I rarely pay attention to what the other person has.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!