Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Junk Cloning?

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I can’t confirm this, but it seems like I managed to clone a delivered item by clicking first on the individual item’s claim, then on “claim everything”. I only noticed one World’s Smallest Violin initially in the delivery list, but I had two when I went to my junk section.

Mainwaring

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

You’re going to make UniqueSnowflake47 jealous.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

It’s uniquesnowflak47, don’tcha know.

I feel for the dude, he almost deserves one in his next shipment.

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

ARGH! WHY DOES EVERYONE ELSE GET A VIOLIN! ARGH!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

might have something to do with Charisma?

post your stat if you feel like it!

my charisma’s sitting pretty at an 8.

i don’t know if emokids get charisma boosting items or not but if you run into one for cheap, you could consider equipping it right before the delivery? (6:30 to 7:00ish EST from what i’ve seen)

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

UniqueSnowflak47 Posted:

This is why people kill themselves.

I also have a copy of “Down the Road, Not Across the Street! An Illustrated Guide to Suicide” that I will keep because I’m emo that way. Log in to see images!

Dinictus

[the abyss]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Cubear Posted:

i don’t know if emokids get charisma boosting items or not but if you run into one for cheap, you could consider equipping it right before the delivery? (6:30 to 7:00ish EST from what i’ve seen)

We get Charisma-decreasing items, actually. Come to think of it, I’m still with my beginner piercing, there seem to be no intermediate piercings that match with the tats.

Steve Perry

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

UniqueSnowflak47 Posted:

Be emo about it why don’t yo. . . oh wai-

Sorry, I had to do this.

Mainwaring

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dinictus Posted:

We get Charisma-decreasing items, actually. Come to think of it, I’m still with my beginner piercing, there seem to be no intermediate piercings that match with the tats.

Yeah the only intermidiate is genital piercing, which sucks.

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

For the record, my charisma’s 3: I got a whole boatload of 1flezz. Log in to see images!

Dinictus Posted:

Speaking of which, is there a limit to the number of tattoos/piercings you can have equipped at any time?

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

I know it is limited to one tattoo at a time. I think the same thing applies to piercings too, but I refuse to buy the offense decreasing one, so I havn’t tried equiping two yet.

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Charisma 1 and I got a world’s smallest violin yesterday.

Dinictus

[the abyss]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

UniqueSnowflak47 Posted:

I know it is limited to one tattoo at a time. I think the same thing applies to piercings too, but I refuse to buy the offense decreasing one, so I havn’t tried equiping two yet.

I bought the Chinese Luck-increasing one. You can wear only one tat at a time.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I tested this and it doesn’t seem to work, also looking at the code I’m not sure how it would have been possible.

I think you probably had two of the same junk item types in your delivery. You took one, then took all to get the second. At least that’s my best theory Log in to see images!

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Evil Trout Posted:

I tested this and it doesn’t seem to work, also looking at the code I’m not sure how it would have been possible.

I think you probably had two of the same junk item types in your delivery. You took one, then took all to get the second. At least that’s my best theory Log in to see images!

Must be me going blind then. Thanks for the effort, though, and sorry for the false alarm. Log in to see images!

Maximillian

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Same thing happened to me actually. I’m pretty sure I only saw one delivered to me. But when I hit the Ppwn shop, I was able to sell two.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Dinictus Posted:

Cubear Posted:

charisma decreasing items? that is a huge bummer. have you considered unequipping them when the gift rollaround is?

not that i’m sure that it’s calculated on your charisma right them, it may be based on your charisma stat when you’re busy pwning forums, so..

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Why the **** does everyone want a violin? I’ve gotten tons of the ****ing things, they don’t do anything.

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Filthy bumistant Posted:

Why the **** does everyone want a violin? I’ve gotten tons of the ****ing things, they don’t do anything.

That’s really the whole point: they don’t do anything. Log in to see images!

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

I thought I was the only one who wanted a violin? Who else wanted one? Anyway, I scored two violins and a branding iron in my deliveries today, so I don’t need your commie violins!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!