Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay XSS attack

Steve Perry

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

So I successfully used my XSS attack against KKK but failed the forum attack – should I be getting my XSS bonus or do you also have to win the forum battle?

EDIT: also, forgot to mention I didn’t get paid for the XSSing.
Steve Perry edited this message on 11/04/2007 7:09AM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

A bunch of people have reported this, I’m going to look into it soon!

edit: oops I’m tired and didn’t see that you didn’t win the forum. that’s not a bug, you have to win it!

Evil Trout edited this message on 11/04/2007 7:33AM

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

You need to XSS and get out of there in one piece to get the reward.

Don’t worry, you didn’t get hosed out of any money, just try it again. I bumume this is to prevent people from getting say, to 200 buck reward for just spamming it ten times and then dying.

edit: Well when Trout speaks and says basicially the opposite of what I did, then I guess I’m just wrong.

Cubear edited this message on 11/04/2007 7:29AM

Steve Perry

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Cubear Posted:

you need to XSS and get out of there in one piece.

don’t worry, you didn’t get hosed out of any money that you were entitled to. i bumume this is to prevent people from getting say, to 200 buck reward for just spamming it ten times and then dying.

But what’s wrong with this strategy? It’s your choice if you want to use one of your only four forum visits how you like, isn’t it? What if you really need the cash (like I do)?

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

okay then i don’t retract! bam!

Cubear edited this message on 11/04/2007 7:34AM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Cubear Posted:

edit: Well when Trout speaks and says basicially the opposite of what I did, then I guess I’m just wrong.

Oops, I screwed up, you’re right, I was wrong.

You must fully pwn a forum to get the reward.

Evil Trout edited this message on 11/04/2007 7:34AM

Steve Perry

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Okie dokie, thanks for the clarification. Did our deliveries already come in today?

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Evil Trout Posted:

Cubear Posted:

Oops, I screwed up, you’re right, I was wrong.

You must fully pwn a forum to get the reward.

wasn’t this fact mentioned when you first get the XSS code from Shallow?

I was thinking of a chatlog feature, replay (or redisplay) old chats that you’ve had in case you missed something. is this feasible?

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

I successfully XSS’ed both KKK and The Furry Forum and didn’t get any flezz for it. I got the little thing saying I accomplished it, but no reward.

e: Yeah, type XXS even though the correct thing is in the thread title.
UniqueSnowflak47 edited this message on 11/04/2007 7:47AM

Mainwaring

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Should you get flez for using the FBO attack on KKK forum? because I didn’t get anything. Or is it just XSS that gives extra cash?

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Mainwaring Posted:

Should you get flez for using the FBO attack on KKK forum? because I didn’t get anything. Or is it just XSS that gives extra cash?

That “other” thing works differently from XSS. It’s dependent on total times it was deployed, not destroying the forum itself.

It pays money, although in el futuro I would like different rewards…****ed-up junk items, attacks & “spells,” bonus contacts & stores, ad nauseum.

Mainwaring

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

So if I keep deploying it in forums I’ll start getting rewards?

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

i’m going to shoot myself in the foot for saying this, but if that’s going to be in the case, do you realise that’ll potentially break the entire system?

PhonesItIn

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I succesfully XSS’d the KKK forum and I don’t believe I got a reward for it either.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Cubear Posted:

i’m going to shoot myself in the foot for saying this, but if that’s going to be in the case, do you realise that’ll potentially break the entire system?

You can only deploy it so many times, because once you’ve done it to a forum, it’s disabled.

So you won’t get rewarded by FBO each time you do it to a thread. They’re too l33t for that.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

so would it be better to wait around for the new rewards system or to just go hog wild?

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Cubear Posted:

so would it be better to wait around for the new rewards system or to just go hog wild?

In the advanced stages you’ll just want to do everything you can do, and basically get as much of that sweet ****ing Flezz as you possibly can.

New rewards system will be a little ways off, we’re concentrating more on bugs and enhancements now than new content. But when it does come…let’s just say you’ll be needing some dry-cleaning for those undergarments of yours, because you will literally **** yourself.

This is a good thing, mind you. Log in to see images!

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

PhonesItIn Posted:

I succesfully XSS’d the KKK forum and I don’t believe I got a reward for it either.
Same here. Does it have anything to do with being under lockdown by DrrtyCop74?

Zenzirouj

[Didactic Existenti-
alism Dilettantes
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

PhonesItIn Posted:

The same thing happened for me. Successful pwn and deployment and I got the message saying so, but no reward. And I’m not in the situation the guy above me is in.

Halberd

[Emo Is The Lonelie-
st Number
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Lost turns yesterday from FBO attack freezing the game, today FBO and XSS’d the KKK forum at the same time and beat the board, didn’t get a reward for either.

Are we going to get awarded Flezz when these bugs get fixed? It really bites wasting your turns and items trying to get Flezz for enough items to take on the harder boards only to realize you’re deeper in the hole than you were before.

Halberd edited this message on 11/05/2007 12:22AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!