Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun post ur fav dungeons and dragons clbum

Cirofren

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

hahaha if you clicked on dis thread you’re a fabulous person

Dinictus

[the abyss]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

And here I hoped we could finally discuss 4th Edition’s clbumes now that most of them have been revealed.

Mainwaring

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I wish I actually was my elven wizard Log in to see images!

Kinves, knives in my eyes,

these knives are your parting gift to me.

When you left you left me with nothing but these knives,

At least they prevent me from seeing your face.

You’ll never feel remorse for what you do,

Never care about the pain you cause me.

In the end I mean nothing to you,

And I’m just left with these knives in my eyes.

Dinictus

[the abyss]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Mainwaring Posted:

Yeah, well, I suppose Bigby’s Groping Hand could be useful, but the somatic components would be a dead give-away.

Wait, what the Christ am I saying?

Cirofren

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Cirofren Posted:

hahaha if you clicked on dis thread you’re a fabulous person

Dinictus Posted:

Mainwaring Posted:

Yeah, well, I suppose Bigby’s Groping Hand could be useful, but the somatic components would be a dead give-away.

quod erat demonstrandum ****es

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Cirofren Posted:

ahaha now this fabulous person is trying to cast a spell in his mak beleive language ahahaha

what a fabulous person

#1 best poster (official)

Cirofren

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

look at dis child tryin’ to post with da big boys

come back when you get a vocabulary kid

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

xXDARK_KNIGHTXx Posted:

Cirofren Posted:

ahaha now this fabulous person is trying to cast a spell in his mak beleive language ahahaha

what a fabulous person

you are an idiot. i would ask you to go kill yourself but i don’t think you can even manage that, so i wouldn’t even bother.

To dinictus: 4th edition sucks. my dm won’t let me port my level 26 elven dragonkin sorcerer/archmage over to it, so i guess that means i won’t be playing it any time soon. i hate my dm.

Dinictus

[the abyss]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

UncleAstley Posted:

you are an idiot. i would ask you to go kill yourself but i don’t think you can even manage that, so i wouldn’t even bother.

To dinictus: 4th edition sucks. my dm won’t let me port my level 26 elven dragonkin sorcerer/archmage over to it, so i guess that means i won’t be playing it any time soon. i hate my dm.

Neither would I, but then again, I don’t do epic level games much.

So besides your precious little scaled elf not getting converted, how’re the clbumes and races?

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Cirofren Posted:

look at dis child tryin’ to post with da big boys

come back when you get a vocabulary kid

You are a fabulous person homo bum-boy shirtlifter pansy poofter gay fabulous person knob-jockey male reproductive organ-sucker fairy up-hill-gardner fudge-packer driver-of-the-chocolate-motorway soddamite.

how’s that for PWNing u with vocabulary you stupid nerd fabulous person

#1 best poster (official)

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Dude, I can’t believe I’m in with the emo kids on this one, but I love D+D! I’ve played since 2nd ed, although my father played 1st ed back when bumbumin was a REGULAR clbum! Log in to see images!

Also, anyone who hates D+D is a fabulous person who probably hates both metal and woman's genitals. fabulous personfabulous persons.

Someone should start a 3rd ed D+D adventure until 4th ed comes out- that would be ****ing awesome! \m/

EDIT: Oh, yeah, my favorite clbum/race combination is elven barbarian. I love to ROLEPLAY my characters, thank you… like when my female elven barbarian gets horribly raped and she has to learn a valuable lesson by killing a bunch of people.

genericangstyposter edited this message on 11/04/2007 9:50AM

Dinictus

[the abyss]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

genericangstyposter Posted:

Dude, I can’t believe I’m in with the emo kids on this one, but I love D+D! I’ve played since 2nd ed, although my father played 1st ed back when bumbumin was a REGULAR clbum! Log in to see images!

Also, anyone who hates D+D is a fabulous person who probably hates both metal and woman's genitals. fabulous personfabulous persons.

Someone should start a 3rd ed D+D adventure until 4th ed comes out- that would be ****ing awesome! \m/

EDIT: Oh, yeah, my favorite clbum/race combination is elven barbarian. I love to ROLEPLAY my characters, thank you… like when my female elven barbarian gets horribly raped and she has to learn a valuable lesson by killing a bunch of people.

That sounded less like DnD and more like a ‘reversal of fortune’ game of FATAL.

We should definitely ask the admin for a TG forum here. And I could probably get a thread up sometime next to see how the boards take play-by-post gaming.

I pretty much grew up with 2nd and worked my way into 3rd. I’m quite fond of the Gargoyle Fighter I played, especially when we took to this crazy aerial campaign.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Once, as a challenge, I played a Kobold Wizard whose highest stat was strength. Oddly enough, he lasted a lot longer than my min/maxed human monk (mostly maxed, lolz). Cloudkill. Cloudkill ****ing sucks!

Anyway, my Wizard made it to epic levels and ended up being killed by…a kobold! LOL (he had like… one HP left and it hit him for ELEVEN damage due to some freaky crit tables my DM drew up)!

genericangstyposter edited this message on 11/04/2007 9:59AM

Dinictus

[the abyss]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

I’m a sucker for reptiles. I once mashed my players into a paste ingame with a carefully planned dungeon filled with kobold-sized tunnels, various traps, and other nasties that are hard to escape.

They weren’t happy that they’d lose to a mob of kobolds pricking with basic spears in their +3 armor hynies.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Well, I say if you’re a DM you should show NOT MERCY! It’s much more fun for everyone if it’s a challenge. I also play Hackmaster, sometimes… lol!

Dinictus

[the abyss]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

genericangstyposter Posted:

Well, I say if you’re a DM you should show NOT MERCY! It’s much more fun for everyone if it’s a challenge. I also play Hackmaster, sometimes… lol!

Oh, I didn’t. They walked into that big sacrificial pit themselves, plenty of visual clues that would’ve tipped them off. But oh no, shiny pieces of gold and such! And healing potions. Haha. Yeah. ‘Healing’.

I suppose taking boatloads of poison-laced potions of healing did a number on them as well Log in to see images!

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

thred full o nerds lol

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Paraone Posted:

thred full o nerds lol

Another comment like that, and you’ll be wearing your bum as a hat.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

in after super nerd fabulous person displaying nerd rage

Schadenfraul-
ein

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

bootyspankin 101 Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!