Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 difficulty setting

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

wow anyone else getting hit for 60 – 80 damage in the new forum. wowwy its gotta be the hardest forum of the game. I went in with 10 smileprin XR’s and didnt even make it half way and I have high defense offense and ego. wow wow im blown away hehehe not sure if thats a bug or how its supposed tobe?

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Yes, the new forum is substantially harder than the others.

Studly_Piani-
st

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

a glimpse of what’s to come in epsiode 2?

Studly_Piani-
st

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

It also seems that PP is more agressive today, too. It usually attacks me at 0 at least 2 a thread, but today, 0 damage attacks are few and far between.

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Studly_Pianist Posted:

It also seems that PP is more agressive today, too. It usually attacks me at 0 at least 2 a thread, but today, 0 damage attacks are few and far between.

I think it could just be luck, or just bad for you. Sometimes I never get hit others I get hit every attack.

Studly_Piani-
st

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Yeah, you’re probably right, bear.

Maybe the newer, harder, episode 2 forums should have something to distinguish them. Second wife is the 1st forum for the new bulid, so maybe new build forums could have a different font color on the forumbuildr screen.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!