Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help Exactly what is wrong with you?

Therese Rowe

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Dont know? Let me fill you in.

Many professionals feel that the Rorschach is outdated, inaccurate, and meaningless. In my experience, those professionals are all stem-cell-sucking douche bags. (please note that I have nothing against stem-cell-sucking or douche bags in general. Its when they get together that upsets me.)

For the purposes of this exercise, Im going to ask that you all have a look at the following inkblot. Then tell me what you see, and any predominant feelings that may arise from it. From there I shall begin my in-depth analysis of your psyche.

GO!

Zre

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I see Rorschach test!

Ich bin der Geist der stets verneint

Zre

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I see symmetry!

Ich bin der Geist der stets verneint

Therese Rowe

Level 4 Troll

Zre Posted:

I see Rorschach test!

Your general lack of imagination and your overabundance of literal thinking suggests to me that you are in fact suffering from Pellagra. Your diet lacks the proper vitamins (B3) and protein. You may consider drinking more milk, or taking some additional supplements.

The_Fact_Is

[SRSLY]

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

I see an evil voodoo rabbit god arising in front of his blasphemous congregation in front of a cloud of oily black smoke. He is clad in the form of the easter bunny in a symbolic attempt to pervert and destroy the meanings of life and rebirth of spring. There’s a cross floating above his head and he’s in a crucified pose, probably another attempt to subvert easter symbolically.

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

I first saw a somewhat heart, then i saw an airplane fighter, like in arcade games like Ikaruga, then i saw a jumbo jet

“Give a Man a Fish, And it will feed him for a day. But Give The Man A Religion, And he’ll Starve to death praying for one.”

Therese Rowe

Level 4 Troll

The_Fact_Is Posted:

I see an evil voodoo rabbit god arising in front of his blasphemous congregation in front of a cloud of oily black smoke. He is clad in the form of the easter bunny in a symbolic attempt to pervert and destroy the meanings of life and rebirth of spring. There’s a cross floating above his head and he’s in a crucified pose, probably another attempt to subvert easter symbolically.

What luck! This is the generic response written on the back of the card. You are the picture of mental health.

Actually, that one bit “There’s a cross floating above his head” had me scratching my head. I consulted a colleague, and he says you may have an inflamed penial gland. You’re either rubbing it too much or not enough.

Therese Rowe edited this message on 05/05/2008 12:20PM

Therese Rowe

Level 4 Troll

VIVa-ChiCk Posted:

I first saw a somewhat heart, then i saw an airplane fighter, like in arcade games like Ikaruga, then i saw a jumbo jet

Confusion such as this may suggest a number of things. Tell me, do you have any double-vision, dizzyness, or decreased urination? You may be suffering from aspirin poisoning.

Agent Smith

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I see a bumerfly. An EVIL bumerfly. Log in to see images!

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

two black men looking at a fat white woman in a bikini

Therese Rowe

Level 4 Troll

Agent Smith Posted:

I see a bumerfly. An EVIL bumerfly. Log in to see images!

Seeing something as evil might be a sign of PTSD. I recommend cognitive behavioral therapy. Ofcourse, I can also get you some Zoloft for the right price.

icwutudidthar Posted:

Ooh, I sense some RLS. Unfortunatly Restless Leg Syndrome has no cure. Just get off your arse and do something I guess.

Therese Rowe

Level 4 Troll

gigerth Posted:

two black men looking at a fat white woman in a bikini

Further information is required; are the black men attracted or disgusted… or an artful combination of both?

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

Therese Rowe Posted:

Further information is required; are the black men attracted or disgusted… or an artful combination of both?

it’s hard to tell but knowing black men i’d say attracted

Therese Rowe

Level 4 Troll

gigerth Posted:

it’s hard to tell but knowing black men i’d say attracted

Then my official diagnosis is Voyeurism. This disorder is characterized by intense sexually arousing urges in which the individual observes an stranger who is naked, disrobing, or engaging in sexual activity. No treatment required, proceed as normal.

PENGUCHAN

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

i see gokus hands @ teh top shootng a pink kamekame ball n a big explsn

PENGUCHAN edited this message on 05/05/2008 5:32PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Therese Rowe

Level 4 Troll

PENGUCHAN Posted:

i see gokus hands @ teh top shootng a pink kamekame ball n a big explsn

At first I thought you have what is known as Walter Mitty Syndrome. James Thurber wrote a short story called The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, where the protagonist was constantly imagining himself in a fantasy world, often based on things he read or saw elsewhere. That is, untill I noticed that you thought that Goku’s Kamehameha was pink. Everyone knows they only come in gold and bluish-white. Thus, on top of the WMS, you’re either colorblind or a dumb****. I prescribe getting out of the house for further analysis. If symptoms persist, do feel free to tubmail me and we can begin therapy immediatly..

SirIsaac

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Troll

WHSOutcast at gmail dot com

I didn’t bother to look at it long enough to see anything, as a squirrel outside the window caught my attention.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I saw a woman's genitals

Help!

I’m a lesbian trapped inside a mans body!!

Therese Rowe

Level 4 Troll

SirIsaac Posted:

I didn’t bother to look at it long enough to see anything, as a squirrel outside the window caught my attention.

Diagnosis: Puberty.

evilhamster Posted:

I saw a woman's genitals

Also puberty.

Therese Rowe edited this message on 05/05/2008 6:04PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!