Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Animu ATTN: Friends of Charles

Ack Thbbbt

Level 69 Re-Re

Hello everybody. I’m Robert, Charles’ dad. I’d like to ask you all to do me a favor, if you would. Charles is — special. And has quite exceptional needs.

Now I realize he has friends here, and that’s good, because Jesus knows he needs friends. But the practical joke you played on him, Marcus, well, that’s cost me two computers now. So could I ask you please to try to be a little less teasing towards him? He doesn’t really understand the difference between teasing and reality, and as I said, it’s costing us money.

I’d appreciate it, thanks.

Charles will be back later, when I get home from work and can get the new computer hooked up, somewhere around 6pm Eastern time. I’ve hidden the tool set, and I hope when he does come by you’ll all be a bit more understanding.

Thanks again,

Robert

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

greatest rp of all time

Ack Thbbbt

Level 69 Re-Re

I’d just like to take a moment to thank those of you who have been making Charles’ life so fun as of late. He’s told me about a game you’re playing where you’re pretending to be black poodles, and as an animal lover he’s certainly thrilled by that.

He’s also happy that someone named something like “Guy Girth” has made him his friend, so thanks a lot, Guy!

Unfortunately I have to report that someone is again playing a cruel joke on him. And I’d ask the administrators of this site to please take a close look at this. Someone on your site is pretending to be The Lord, and has told Charles that He is Charles’ friend. While we certainly believe that Jesus is, indeed, Charles’ friend, it’s very hard to explain to him why G-od (as Charles tells me it’s spelled) is hanging out on an internet site. So I respectfully ask that someone with responsibility on your site address this person, and ask him to kindly explain to Charles that he is not, in truth, G-od, but rather just a misguided soul.

Thank you again for your time, and for taking such good care of my son.

Sincerely,

Robert

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Nicco Posted:

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

Tangolho

[Team Shortbus]

Level 24 Troll

The Repeater

Ack Thbbbt Posted:

I’d just like to take a moment to thank those of you who have been making Charles’ life so fun as of late. He’s told me about a game you’re playing where you’re pretending to be black poodles, and as an animal lover he’s certainly thrilled by that.

He’s also happy that someone named something like “Guy Girth” has made him his friend, so thanks a lot, Guy!

Unfortunately I have to report that someone is again playing a cruel joke on him. And I’d ask the administrators of this site to please take a close look at this. Someone on your site is pretending to be The Lord, and has told Charles that He is Charles’ friend. While we certainly believe that Jesus is, indeed, Charles’ friend, it’s very hard to explain to him why G-od (as Charles tells me it’s spelled) is hanging out on an internet site. So I respectfully ask that someone with responsibility on your site address this person, and ask him to kindly explain to Charles that he is not, in truth, G-od, but rather just a misguided soul.

Thank you again for your time, and for taking such good care of my son.

Sincerely,

Robert

I’m gonna **** you fine upstanding member of society

Ack Thbbbt

Level 69 Re-Re

I have to ask, are any of the administrators on this site actually reading these posts?

Earlier today I asked you to talk to your member named G-od. First, I was attacked by an obvious phishing scheme, and then was threatened by a ignorant racist who knows nothing about me or my race. I chose to ignore these horrible posts and now I bring them to your attention so you can take proper action.

But then, when I got home from work, I found Charles — how do I word this delicately? — fornicating with our St. Bernard.

Once I separated them, I asked him what he was doing. He told me that Jesus told him to, and I quote, “have sex with animals like dolphins.” And that this command came from this site.

Apparently, despite my earlier entreaty, G-od continued to talk to Charles, and commanded Charles to join a “klan”. The only klan I know of is the Ku Klux Klan, and I don’t want my Charles having anything to do with them!

In any case, Charles, being a good Christian soul, took the join command as a command directly from Jesus, and proceeded to follow it. And then he saw G-od post something to the effect of the quote above, and took it as yet another holy commandment. And now we’re going to have years of very expensive therapy for Charles, his mother, and Rover.

Are the site administers here aware that their site is being used by deviants to promote such aberrant behavior? And that they’re luring minors — minors — into such lifestyles? And that the KKK is using this site as a recruitment one? Rectify this situation at once, or I will be forced to take legal action.

Now if someone would be kind enough to tell me how to change the pbumword on this account so Charles won’t be able to use it again, I’d appreciate it. I’m afraid I won’t be allowing him to come back here to his friends Guy and Marcus. If you’re reading this, gentlemen, I hope you understand.

With all due respect,

Robert

I am so happy to have you in my klan

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

I am a miserable loser

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

I want to **** you like an ANIMAL!!!!

this is an amazing thread

bada bing bada ****in boom

DrScience

Level 30 Emo Kid

I LUST AFTER FAT CHICKS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE REAL GIRLS HATE ME

Posting to give this dude a well deserved Flamebate Score +.

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

Pssst. Hey, Mr. Robert. Come on out to the shed in your backyard. I want to show you a little something that your boy Charlie helped me whip up. Turns out your little kid is a pretty good cook. I taught him how to field dress a fresh catch. And he really seems to enjoy a good barbecue

And, don’t worry about little Rover. He ran away to a magical dog farm in Kentucky. Honest.

Care for some delicious spare ribs, Mr. Robert?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

EPIC.

bumuming make an bum out of you and an asian girl named Ming.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

A shame that he’s only roleplaying. Charles is great, but Robert is pure win.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!