Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Second wife - wtf?

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Hey that was a tough forum.

I burned 12 Smileprin XR™ and more but still got pwned Log in to see images!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Yeah it’s killed me twice so far. Taking 60+ points of ego damage and Smileprin only gives you 100. Log in to see images!

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

Yeah, that’s what happens when Evil Trout listens to all the losers who hang out in IDC.

Wait a minute… Log in to see images!

It probably should get its own difficulty rating, though, seeing as it’s such a step up from the other six bars.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

A warning that this is a challenge forum would probably suffice.

I definitely will give much respect to the first re-re stubborn enough to beat it though.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Yes how are they going to distinguish difficulty in ep2 since the bar is filled up already…

And my re re burned 28 XRs beating PP, I figure he would need 3x that to take second wife. That aint happening anytime soon.

The Grinning-
Man

[Good Omens]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

A kiss goodbye and a pillow placed over her head.

A short while later my second wife was dead.

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

MySpace Tom Posted:

It probably should get its own difficulty rating, though, seeing as it’s such a step up from the other six bars.

And it gives less cred than PP, too.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I won’t be playing it for quite awhile, but I’m glad to see a real challenge added to the site. Now if we could just get some new items and abilities to tide us over for ep2, we’d be set. Log in to see images!

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Wow, that was different. A sample of things to come?

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Killed my sorry bum. LOL. Went in unaware and only had 10 smileprins (PP and other 6 bars usually only take 2 at most.)

It’s cool as hell to have something challenging, but that thing should hand out a hell of a lot more cred with attacks like those. I just can’t see choosing it unless going for one of the progressive e-peens.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Someone in the Trolls Suck thread mentioned the idea of making forums hit a lot harder so that high defense matters more. No doubt this is the response. Rejoice Trolls we have a forum we are meant to pwn better then other clbumes.

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Bigguyinblack Posted:

Someone in the Trolls Suck thread mentioned the idea of making forums hit a lot harder so that high defense matters more. No doubt this is the response. Rejoice Trolls we have a forum we are meant to pwn better then other clbumes.

Yet only two trolls have pwned it. Log in to see images!

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

They must be doing it wrong. No doubt the people who know how to play Trolls the right way will be speedrunning it. Though it gives less Cred then Memebusters so it won’t be me.

Bigguyinblack edited this message on 05/05/2008 5:29AM

Incredibly F-
at Man

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

yeah maybe a troll with the absolute best equipment can do it but i can’t see it being worth it because of the smileprins you’d have to burn to just get through it since you get hit for nearly 3 times as much as the next toughest forum and the threads have more hp to boot

BeBoBli

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Only in meta-game are trolls better but it’s so slight and in practice it doesn’t work out. It really shows just how much trolls suck really if they perform hardly much better in a forum that was made with them in mind or where they would technically have the advantage

zaphod_puppy-
_325

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Wow 22 XRs with speedrun equipment. This forum can´t be good for grinding flezz Log in to see images!

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

My first attempt I burned through 12 XRs and had 2 threads left. Undaunted, I blew all my   on another 14 XRs and went in again. I knew it was risky, but I thought maybe I’d just been unlucky the first time. I burned through all 14 and still had 3 threads left, so I had to give up.

So… that’s like  4200 gone, and I have to spend the next few days grinding medium-level forums that I can pwn without meds so I can save up the   to replenish my stash of XRs. It may be weeks before I can pwn Second Wife.

I whine, but at the same time, it’s kind of awesome. A quest! My inner nerd is all a-tingle.

enire edited this message on 05/05/2008 8:42AM

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

I’m glad I made it on my first try. After getting deliveries this morning it hit me how costly it is. It’s totally not worth it unless you’re bored and really want a challenge.

xXx-Fallen_A-
ngel-xXx

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Definitely a worthwhile challenge but in terms of getting a decent   and credit return it’s subpar. It should make the next iterative e-peen (32 I believe) a bit of a challenge to do in the first week.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I didn’t read the forums before I tried it and went in without thinking it would be harder than other level 6’s. It took me all 12 of my smileprins and I was at 22 defense. I almost died on the last thread but it hit two 0’s in a row and I won.

I’d say this forum is NOT Troll Friendly!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!