Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help acount deletion

DizzleFoShiz-
zle

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

how do i delete my account?

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

Accounts can’t really be deleted. If you would like, I can ban your account. You can then either start a new account or simply walk away to enjoy life, the outdoors and sunshine (which causes cancer, though, so I don’t recommend it). If you wish to start a new account, as a warning, the name you are currently using is still taken and cannot be used for the new character.

DizzleFoShiz-
zle

Level 4 Troll

yea i wanted to make a new account

DizzleFoShiz-
zle

Level 4 Troll

so can u ban me then?

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

Done and done!

Cerebellum

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Witness the power of the mods and be afraid, all you who enter here.

zo3

[crabebumer]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I want to be banned also ! But a simple bouton with “restart the game” would be great (I suppose).

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

zo3 Posted:

I want to be banned also ! But a simple bouton with “restart the game” would be great (I suppose).

Evil Trout stated a few times that deleting, or restarting a character beyond resetting their upgrade points is too complicated, due to database issues, so you can’t do it.

What you can do is either buy a few BPs to change your unwanted alt’s name, and buy a new alt, or ask for a mod/admin to ban your account so you can start a new one (but you’ll lose your desired name that way).

Well, now that haxlrose is free, I don’t really see the reason to want to start a character again.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!