Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock My enjoy; let me tell you about it.

RenEgADe_bAC-
oN_243

Level 15 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Oh no! This a bad tale. I regret your honor lost.

I am defend a pervert a lot but this can be a common in Japan.

Pervert man always try to panchira if I have worn a skirt.

Also on train a pervet like to pinch and gropes my bottom.

But never a force sex I have had. I hope overcoming this you will. Be strength.

woman's genitals HOLE AMERICA!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Well, it’s your fault for leading him on…you ****ing ****! Log in to see images!

EDIT: Actually, you totally sound totally easy. What are ya doing next Saturday nite? Log in to see images! Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 05/04/2008 3:24PM

If I Had My -
Way Id Have -
All Of You S-
hot

Avatar: If I Had My Way Id Have All Of You Shot's Avatar

[woman's genitals Cats]

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Mathilde Posted:

Wait a minute. He raped you and then he spent the night??? WTF? Did you cuddle? Did you make him breakfast the next morning?

Jesus, no wonder you Emos are so lame.

Wait, I just re-read it. Not only did he spend the night, she walked him to the train station the next morning. Jeez sounds more like a lousy date she regretted after than a enjoy.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

ahahahahhaha oh my god i just **** my pants

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahhahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahaha h

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

If I Had My Way Id Have All Of You Shot Posted:

Wait, I just re-read it. Not only did he spend the night, she walked him to the train station the next morning. Jeez sounds more like a lousy date she regretted after than a enjoy.

Damn. Nothing escapes you. Nothing.

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Okay I reply again because I actually bothered to read your story just now. Basically he wanted to **** you, you didn’t feel like it so you said you’d suck his male reproductive organ instead even though you didn’t really feel like it. Boo ****ing hoo, I’m surprised you haven’t lost the will to live.Log in to see images!

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’d like a show of hands. Please raise your hand if you’re roleplaying an idiotic humorless twat that’s very slow on the uptake.

That’s really my pic.

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

You guys, I said NO so many times Log in to see images!

Why are you making fun of me?

This was a very traumatic event in my life, and it took me several years to even acknowledge that I was violated.

Suck my left one.

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahhahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahaha h

Nana, I thought we were friends. I thought you of all people would be sympathetic. Log in to see images!

Suck my left one.

keWANGji

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

mary misanthrope Posted:

This was a very traumatic event in my life, and it took me several years to even acknowledge that I was violated.

I laughed so hard.

Ban Velveteen Log in to see images!

bulldyke

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

pics?

Manphin Posted:

Do you ever think about dolphin?

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

mary misanthrope Posted:

Nana, I thought we were friends. I thought you of all people would be sympathetic. Log in to see images!

It’s probably nervous laughter, Mary. You’ve brought up a difficult subject, one that makes people uncomfortable. Not everyone is as brave as you are, Mary. I also admire that you didn’t use weasely qualifying words, like “date” as in “date enjoy”. I hate it when people try to minimize it that way. It was enjoy, pure and simple. enjoy X 4, by my count. First one in the bum, the second in the mouth, the third was when he borrowed your metro pbum and didn’t return it, and the fourth was when he didn’t call you.

Any one of these on their own might have been forgivable, but in combination . . . . revenge is the only proper solution. I see now why you’re seeking male reproductive organ pics. You’re searching for the criminal on the internet.

Anyway, I want to thank you for opening my eyes to the fact that enjoy IS NOT ALWAYS FUNNY. I feel as if your words changed me, and changed me for the better.

That’s really my pic.

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Manphin Posted:

Not in a sexual way.

Suck my left one.

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

mary misanthrope Posted:

We drank a lot, and they dropped the boy and I at my apartment. We made out for a while, eventually I was topless, but I still had my skirt and underwear on.

Dear Miss Misanthrope (though I don’t believe for a second that’s your real name):

I disagree with your mother that inviting this young man home with you constituted “asking for it.” However you invited him to your home, alone, not to have dinner or a nice discussion about Jesus. Instead you “made out” with him, and even took your top off. Well, what did you expect to happen? Unless this young man happened to be a gynecologist who made house calls, what else could he presume from the sight of your naked dirty pillows but that you were inviting him to have intercourse?

You should consider yourself lucky that you didn’t find yourself in the family way six weeks later.

Quite frankly, I am revolted by not only your behavior, but by your flaunting of it in this public manner. You have much to learn about self-respect, and clearly your parents must share in some of the blame.

Men are disgusting animals who use women for their coarse enjoyment. It is a burden that we must bear because of Eve’s fall, a fall that brought down ruin upon our unhappy sex.

I sincerely urge you to consider taking the cloth. A life devoted to Jesus will give you the peace you seek and so desperately need.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

If I Had My -
Way Id Have -
All Of You S-
hot

Avatar: If I Had My Way Id Have All Of You Shot's Avatar

[woman's genitals Cats]

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Marcos El Malo Posted:

I’d like a show of hands. Please raise your hand if you’re roleplaying an idiotic humorless twat that’s very slow on the uptake.

I made a newb troll mistake. I didn’t read the whole thing first time through- because if I had I would have offered to shoot Mary instead.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

mary misanthrope Posted:

Oh plz. You enjoyed every second of it, you ****ing male reproductive organ-hungry whore. Log in to see images!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

You can’t enjoy an emo kid – they all get off on it. Log in to see images!

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

could be better

but in relation to most other things it’s a 3.5/5

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!