Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant the long, dark summer of the soul

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

i am so totally depressed. now that finals are over, i have to go home to my parents in chicago for the entire summer. my mom got me a job as a mail clerk in her law office so i could “get a taste of reality.”

i’ve had nothing but baseball-sized boluses of reality ever since i was a child. my father barely acknowledges my existence or my mother’s because he’s always working and on the road. my mom works like 100 hours per week for her law firm and bills 250 hours per week, which i totally don’t understand. how can you bill for more hours than you actually worked? and she’s the one who says i have a tenuous grip on reality.

at least jared will be there. he’s been my best friend since 9th grade, when i ratted out the football players who pantsed him. he really understands me, and is so supportive of my poetry and my dreams. it’s amazing he doesn’t have a girlfriend. i used to think he was gay, but he’s never shown any interest in the guys i try and set him up with. he says he doesn’t need anybody but me, which is so incredibly sweet. he’s a true friend.

if i’m lucky, we’ll get to hang out every day over the summer. the thought of spending all my time either at home or mom’s office totally sucks.

help me

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Kerridwen_Kali Posted:

my mom works like 100 hours per week for her law firm and bills 250 hours per week, which i totally don’t understand. how can you bill for more hours than you actually worked?

You round up.

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scargrrrl

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Kerridwen_Kali Posted:

i am so totally depressed. now that finals are over, i have to go home to my parents in chicago for the entire summer. my mom got me a job as a mail clerk in her law office so i could “get a taste of reality.”

Reality is overrated. I had an unpleasant taste of it a few months ago. I’d forgot to get my prescriptions refilled and it was a Sunday and the chemists were all closed. Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

Scargrrrl Posted:

Reality is overrated. I had an unpleasant taste of it a few months ago. I’d forgot to get my prescriptions refilled and it was a Sunday and the chemists were all closed. Log in to see images!

god, i hate when that happens. i switched pharmacies when my old one started closing on sundays. the one i have now is open 24/7.

help me

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!