Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Interface itt: Forumwarz Hook Ups! Share Your Experiences!

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

We’ve all heard about some of the legenday hook ups that occurred between folks that met on ForumWarz. For example, Evil Trout first scored with JalapeƱo Bootyhole after meeting him here. And Escher’s b00bz met for the first time in the ForumWarz forums, before Escher herself was even a twinkle in their nipples.

But there are a LOT more stories out there waiting to be told, and if you don’t tell your side of it first, chances are the other person is going to blab, and in a way that isn’t at all complimentary. So, post NOW, and get your shots in before your one night stand makes fun of your crooked teeth, body odor, small male reproductive organ, 4” clit, etc.

OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY . . .

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

This is quite disappointing. Either FWers are a discreet bunch . . . or they’re virgins, the lot of them. I am having difficulty believing that some of you would forgo the opportunity to type the words, “This one time, at band camp . . .”

That’s really my pic.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

Marcos El Malo Posted:

. . . or they’re virgins, the lot of them.

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

help me

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

Loosey-Lou

[Just Chicks]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I slept with Carolina_Cutie last night.

Me love you, baby. Me love you long time. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I remember the first time I got a love letter from someone on the forums. I then removed his pants — I don’t think they were mine — and the relationship ended. I still look forward to part two from him. I don’t want to end the relationship again, so if he treats me right, I won’t remove his pants again.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

MySpace Tom Posted:

It was kinda disappointing, really. Log in to see images!

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

MC Banhammer Posted:

I remember the first time I got a love letter from someone on the forums. I then removed his pants — I don’t think they were mine — and the relationship ended. I still look forward to part two from him. I don’t want to end the relationship again, so if he treats me right, I won’t remove his pants again.

I remember seeing a love letter addressed to you. It was very sweet. I’m almost tempted to go digging and find it, but not tonight. It reminded me of this scene from a movie:

That’s really my pic.

daisy_fungus

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

[quote]Marcos El Malo Posted:

I remember seeing a love letter addressed to you. It was very sweet. I’m almost tempted to go digging and find it, but not tonight. It reminded me of this scene from a movie: (Blue Velvet)

That clip is exactly why I’m glad nobody loves me enough to contact me. Sometimes being a loner is best for self-preservation.

Time is pbuming. Think about it. Think about this time that is now gone and will never be again.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

daisy_fungus Posted:

That clip is exactly why I’m glad nobody loves me enough to contact me. Sometimes being a loner is best for self-preservation.

That clip is a good illustration of why pretend S&M is strictly from squaresville. Frank Booth didn’t use safe words.

I was actually looking for another clip that was about love letters. Here it is. It’s kind of a weird re-edit, but I hope everyone likes it.

Marcos El Malo edited this message on 05/03/2008 1:25AM

That’s really my pic.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

I sleep with piles every night.Log in to see images!

Which is actually not that interesting because no one knows him because he doesn’t post or anything.

What is almost interesting is that Blue Velvet is one of his favorite movies. Log in to see images!

ilu man

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FORUMWARZ IS THE WORST ****ING THING ON THE INTERNET, YOU ****male reproductive organ USELESS woman's genitalsHOLES.P.S PANTS RULES

WHITE GIRLS…BLACK BOOBIES..BLACK GIRLS….WHITE BOOBIES

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!