Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant So I can be guilt free, right?

SLAVE-JEWESS

Level 18 Camwhore

The Chosen Two

Ok my ex boyfriend was sending me dirty texts. He acts like some great person who can’t do anything wrong. He has a girlfriend. I told him that he was a bad person or at least not nearly as good as he lets people believe. His girlfriend started ****ing at me saying that I was a **** for saying that to him. I told her she didn’t know the whole story and we should drop it. After asking her to drop it repeatedly, I told her. She doesn’t believe me. I can still be guilt free, right? Because I told her what was going on, and she chose not to believe me. -_-

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

You can be guilt free no matter what route you take. He is the male reproductive organhead. If she didn’t figure that out when you told her, she will eventually. You have done nothing wrong.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

That’s awesome!! Of course you’re free of guilt! You held your tongue, but that wasn’t good enough for some people. My question is (and I’m sure there’s a logical answer) why you have anything to do with these people?

Canadian Kit-
ten

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

You should show her the dirty texts so there’s no doubt

SLAVE-JEWESS

Level 18 Camwhore

The Chosen Two

I deleted the texts (my phone can only hold 50 and I get about 70 a day, usually.) She has now gone all super **** on me and is texting me repeatedly to tell me that I am a whore and a (get this) Jezebel. He told her that he did send those texts but only to see what kind of response he would get from me because I am such a “dirty whore” and all I wanted was his sex. She hasn’t quite realized the fact that after he sent them, I told him he was a horrible person. ( I know I am such a skank!) I told her its great that she has trust in him and I’m really glad that they can be happy, but if she really didn’t believe what I had said, she wouldn’t still be texting me telling me that I am a liar.

Marcos El Malo Posted:

why you have anything to do with these people?

I used to be friends with my ex. He was like a super emo kid when we dated and I took away the razor blades and told him to man up. So until this happened,we were pretty close.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Post her phone number. Log in to see images!

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I don’t know if you’re serious, but let’s say you’re for real: in that case I say **** her, **** your ex. He’s obviously confused about his loyalties and a waste of time and she’s a jealous ****. Don’t let their petty bs get under your skin and focus on more important things.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!