Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Whores Camwhores need a rename

I mean, if they were really whores, they would get flezz whenever they attacked. I suggest Cam****s.

keWANGji

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

The Me of Doom Posted:

I mean, if they were really whores, they would get flezz whenever they attacked. I suggest Cam****s.

Emo kids need a rename because there -are- emos who don’t cut themselves, in fact, most people who listen to emo music don’t cut themselves.

Hi, I missed it (whatever it was) too.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

The Me of Doom Posted:

I think you should get a new clbum name too.

(i mean re-re guys)

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Thing is, the clbumes are intentional parodies of subcultures, using standard names for them. Look up the existing names on urbandictionary and your suggested renames, and you’ll see why CZ chose what they did.

Queeb

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

“whore” just means they want compensation of some sort. It does not necessarily mean monetary compensation. Attention usually suffices.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Then camwhore/troll or camwhore/emo hybrids make sense.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Bigguyinblack Posted:

Then camwhore/troll or camwhore/emo hybrids make sense.

Hybrids definitely make sense, I think the arrogance of a camwhore can push her to troll, for instance. That’s What SG does at least.

Zekemata

Level 1 Re-Re

woman's genitals ****

MOD EDIT: Hello and welcome to the game. Please refrain from trolling in the non-role-playing forums, such as this one. Helpful READMEs will let you know what is and isn’t permitted in each forum. Thanks.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Zekemata Posted:

MOD EDIT: Hello and welcome to the game. Please refrain from trolling in the non-role-playing forums, such as this one. Helpful READMEs will let you know what is and isn’t permitted in each forum. Thanks.

I really think flamebate needs a different style for trolling/flaming and non forums. Just to make it easier to tell without having to scroll up and figure out if it’s OK to flame away or not.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

SG94 Posted:

Hybrids definitely make sense, I think the arrogance of a camwhore can push her to troll, for instance. That’s What SG does at least.

That’s just your RP style, or perhaps your real life one. But if we’re going to have hybrids, how about a re re/camwhore combo, just for BGiB? Call it the Tardwhore.

guenwhyever

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Just seeing camwhore as a clbum made me laugh.

Cam**** wouldn’t inspire the same connotations.

[offtopic]

Yeah, I would totally agree with a different forum look between roleplay and non-roleplay forums.

When I was REALLY new (2 days ago) I was shocked with how much some people changed from post to post. Then I figured things out a bit.

Would be nice to have the sections CLEARLY separated and look different inside just so you don’t get carried away when you post =]

[/offtopic]

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Marcos El Malo Posted:

That’s just your RP style, or perhaps your real life one. But if we’re going to have hybrids, how about a re re/camwhore combo, just for BGiB? Call it the Tardwhore.

TWO

Don’t be an bumhole!

The Game Discussion, Domination, and Forumbuild forums are for discussing Forumwarz in a useful and entertaining fashion. Feel free to talk about your favourite parts of the game, characters and anything else you can think of. Don’t troll it up with personal insults, unconstructive criticism/suggestions/answers, or just plain annoying things like UPPER CASE text.

How was that personal attack constructive?

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Oh ****, I’m meta-mini-modding by telling you to use the report bumon instead of mini-modding. Brain spasm!

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

Bigguyinblack Posted:

Could you be any lamer?

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Bigguyinblack Posted:

How was it not constructive? I’m backing your very good awesome genius idea, and this is the thanks I get? ****, I think EVERYTHING should be a hybrid. I’m sick of plain old stuff just being stuff. Like Milk and Orange Juice. Why can’t we have ****ing MOARANGE Juice? Or Energy and Matter? Wouldn’t it simplify things if it was Menergy?

Actually **** it. This is overcomplicating EVERYTHING. Why don’t we have a single hybrid and just call it STUFF. So, you wouldn’t be a Tardwhore. You’d just be STUFF. Playing a STUFF on your STUFF as you (STUFF) sit at STUFF in your STUFF. Now, get the **** off of my STUFF, you tardwhore.

Look, if you want a clbum for each and every role playing possibility, why don’t you just ****ing wait for Wizards of the Coast to buy Crotch Zombie and then **** on everything?

Marcos El Malo edited this message on 05/01/2008 8:17PM

guenwhyever

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

“****, I think EVERYTHING should be a hybrid. I’m sick of plain old stuff just being stuff.”

“Look, if you want a clbum for each and every role playing possibility, why don’t you just ****ing wait for Wizards of the Coast to buy Crotch Zombie and then **** on everything?”

Which one is it? =o!

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

guenwhyever Posted:

”****, I think EVERYTHING should be a hybrid. I’m sick of plain old stuff just being stuff.”

“Look, if you want a clbum for each and every role playing possibility, why don’t you just ****ing wait for Wizards of the Coast to buy Crotch Zombie and then **** on everything?”

Which one is it? =o!

Selective quoting is the province of renn faire fabulous persons. CONTEXT, ****. HAVE YOU HEARD OF IT?

Marcos El Malo edited this message on 05/01/2008 8:42PM

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

Okay, okay, let’s calm it down in here. No personal attacks in Game Discussion. If you want to insult people, take it to Whiny ****es or The Trollhole.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Sux2BU Posted:

Okay, okay, let’s calm it down in here. No personal attacks in Game Discussion. If you want to insult people, take it to Whiny ****es or The Trollhole.

Too much?

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

I would like to multiclbum to Re-Re so when I act like an idiot I can just say I’m roleplaying Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!