Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Flezz I HAS QUESTION FOR JOO

I iz goign to make a run phor thee red tide. Hao mennee Smileprind zo you thinks I shud have saved upp 1st?

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Are you going to try to do three of the 6s first or do you want to intersperse them throughout the run? Honestly it might be worthwhile to save flezz during the next week and a half to get second wife and whatever comes after it published. That way you reduce the number of 6s you have to handle significantly reducing your smileprin requirements.

ytou hav too taeks tehzzzzzzzzz difficcccccccult forums frist, dat wwwwwwwai if you screw up you doo itz earl in da run. i currently has 40 spxr stocked. definitely nawt enough.

SnoopyMcFly

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I cant see mah legs Log in to see images!

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

Fwd Re Re Posted:

ytou hav too taeks tehzzzzzzzzz difficcccccccult forums frist, dat wwwwwwwai if you screw up you doo itz earl in da run. i currently has 40 spxr stocked. definitely nawt enough.

Dear Miss Re_Re,

You don’t need any drugs as long as you have the Lord on your side. Go to confession first thing in the morning, do your penance, and then pray to the Blessed Virgin to intercede with God on your behalf. If you have a medal of St. Michael or St. Joan, wear it while you are doing that thing the children call “pwning.”

I really don’t understand why they continually misspell pawning. Is it supposed to be cute?

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

U r @ crazy ladi. God won’t halp mi if I du something stupid like try + attack 4umz without suppliez.

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FORUMWARZ IS THE WORST ****ING THING ON THE INTERNET, YOU ****male reproductive organ USELESS woman's genitalsHOLES.P.S PANTS RULES

WHITE GIRLS…BLACK BOOBIES..BLACK GIRLS….WHITE BOOBIES

FoetalBlowjob Posted:

WHITE GIRLS…BLACK BOOBIES..BLACK GIRLS….WHITE BOOBIES

whta does taht have too dew with mai smileprin needs?

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

Perhaps he is suggesting that instead of taking smileprins, you should breastfeed for nourishment.

Suck my left one.

Wud dat really halp me? I m out luck than, my mommy iz dead so I cant do taht anymore.

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

Fwd Re Re Posted:

Wud dat really halp me? I m out luck than, my mommy iz dead so I cant do taht anymore.

The nipples of Mother Hope have run dry. Log in to see images!

Suck my left one.

Taht mkes mi so sssssaddddddd.

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Have a burger you tubby ****

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!