Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Critique my Dom strategy

Cerebellum

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

So, my goal is to get all four medals in next week’s domination round. I’m in a no medal bracket, so I figure it shouldn’t be too hard; not in a Klan, so no Klan vanilla, but I will do my best to get the five AF scoops every day. Here’s my strategy:

I save up Forum visits so that I have twelve the first day; I play them at a non-peak time (3AM EST I’m thinking, would some other time be better?) I play for combo lemon/pistachio, going for vanilla as I can.

On the first day I get, bumuming everything is ideal: 5 Anti-freeze, 36 lemon, 7 pistachio, 3 vanilla. (not quite sure how vanilla works, it might be possible to get up to 9 with 12 visits?) Of course, that’s bumuming I get incredible time on every forum, and that I’m able to get those vanillas, so it’ll probably be a little less than that in actuality. Anyway, I’ll have a bunch of scoops, which I know will single me out, so I buy 3 shields, and also a Switcheroo (for chocolates) or bumhole (just in case) if I see them. If INCIT is giving scoops by next week, I may pbum on the Switcheroo. I’m bumuming that, in a n00b division, three Shields will be enough, but whenever I lose one I’ll go buy another.

Every day, I get my AFs, my slowly increasing numbers of pistachio, and my lemons, also hopefully some vanilla.

Is this liable to be successful? What can I change to make it better?

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

it’s really easy to win medals when you don’t have any yet.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Cerebellum Posted:

So, my goal is to get all four medals in next week’s domination round. I’m in a no medal bracket, so I figure it shouldn’t be too hard; not in a Klan, so no Klan vanilla, but I will do my best to get the five AF scoops every day. Here’s my strategy:

I save up Forum visits so that I have twelve the first day; I play them at a non-peak time (3AM EST I’m thinking, would some other time be better?) I play for combo lemon/pistachio, going for vanilla as I can.

On the first day I get, bumuming everything is ideal: 5 Anti-freeze, 36 lemon, 7 pistachio, 3 vanilla. (not quite sure how vanilla works, it might be possible to get up to 9 with 12 visits?) Of course, that’s bumuming I get incredible time on every forum, and that I’m able to get those vanillas, so it’ll probably be a little less than that in actuality. Anyway, I’ll have a bunch of scoops, which I know will single me out, so I buy 3 shields, and also a Switcheroo (for chocolates) or bumhole (just in case) if I see them. If INCIT is giving scoops by next week, I may pbum on the Switcheroo. I’m bumuming that, in a n00b division, three Shields will be enough, but whenever I lose one I’ll go buy another.

Every day, I get my AFs, my slowly increasing numbers of pistachio, and my lemons, also hopefully some vanilla.

It depends a bit on your bracket, if it’s filled with people who don’t even know what dom is you’ll take all four easily with any method. But if you’re serious about dom, get yourself in a klan that suits your aspirations. If there’s other serious players in your bracket, you may want to negotiate ties so you don’t have to work against each other.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Cerebellum Posted:

The only way to get 9 vanillas would be to take 4 forums, wait until you lose one, then take a fourth again. Difficult to manage by yourself, but could be possible if turnover is slow enough.

Cerebellum

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Thanks for the feedback guys. One question though, how many people can you have in a tie? Say it’s a three-way, or a four-way, would some of the people get medals and some not?

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Cerebellum Posted:

Thanks for the feedback guys. One question though, how many people can you have in a tie? Say it’s a three-way, or a four-way, would some of the people get medals and some not?

Up to a 5-way tie, everyone gets medals. 6 or more, no one gets medals.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Critique of you and your strategy: GAY

But seriously, all of my multis are in no medal brackets. If I get any scoops (doubtful, because I’m just grinding this week, and ignoring forumbuildr) I’ll probably just bumhole whoever is in the lead. If we end up in the same group I’ll keep my eye open for you and see if I can help you out.

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

i tojk 3 medals without dsiding to play til tues. day

not that hard

Sir Tasnica

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Cerebellum Posted:

Considering how many scoops it sounds like you’ll have, getting an bumhole would be pointless. You would be better off buying Shields to prevent yourself from getting knocked down that low or Modest Improvements to work your way back up.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Marcos El Malo Posted:

Critique of you and your strategy: GAY

But seriously, all of my multis are in no medal brackets. If I get any scoops (doubtful, because I’m just grinding this week, and ignoring forumbuildr) I’ll probably just bumhole whoever is in the lead. If we end up in the same group I’ll keep my eye open for you and see if I can help you out.

OP, this post by Marcos illustrates something else: be social! Just by making this thread you’ve earned the cooperation of Marcos’ multis, and just acting like a decent person will help you in dom. In the forumwarz universe, we all like to act like total bumholes, but only few of us are capable of ****ing over nice people in dom for no reason whatsoever.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!