Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho okay- I'm back

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

So I’ve decided that I’d come clean. I wasn’t the same type of guy that was posting all of that stuff. Like, my grammar is a lot better. But I didn’t want to tell you all because I thought you wouldn’t accept me. But then, I realized that you were a bunch of douchebags. Then I realized that not ALL of you were douchebags.

Just anybody that is an emo, or has a turtle avatar. So it is now my crusade, after my long absence, to rid this forum of people with turtle avatars. Why?

They’re ****ing fabulous persons!@ :-OD

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

genericangstyposter Posted:

So I’ve decided that I’d come clean. I wasn’t the same type of guy that was posting all of that stuff. Like, my grammar is a lot better. But I didn’t want to tell you all because I thought you wouldn’t accept me. But then, I realized that you were a bunch of douchebags. Then I realized that not ALL of you were douchebags.

Just anybody that is an emo, or has a turtle avatar. So it is now my crusade, after my long absence, to rid this forum of people with turtle avatars. Why?

They’re ****ing fabulous persons!@ :-OD

-

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

yea u r rite turtrles suxx

naUgHti sChw-
ARzenegGer

[Nationals Against -
Zionist Infidels
]

Level 10 Troll

I HAVE AN EXTREMELY SMALL male reproductive organ!

Yeah **** those fabulous persons with turtle avatars, lets cleanse the forums of this filth and work towards a super forum race.

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

skull krew

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Only in the Roman Empire and in Spain under Arab domination has culture been a potent factor. Under the Arab, the standard attained was wholly admirable; to Spain flocked the greatest scientists, thinkers, astronomers, and mathematicians of the world, and side by side there flourished a spirit of sweet human tolerance and a sense of purist chivalry. Then with the advent of Christianity, came the barbarians. Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers—already you see the world had already fallen into the hands of the Turtles, so gutless a thing Christianity!—then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Trollish races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I prefer you to generichaxor.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

was Posted:

I prefer you to generichaxor.

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

ChilePepino Posted:

yuo post like me drukn all the time Log in to see images!

Take a moment to enjoy an awesome song mixed with clips from The Watchman(since youtube is useless for proper music videos now)

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

ChilePepino Posted:

yuo post like me drukn all the time Log in to see images!

Take a moment to enjoy an awesome song mixed with clips from The Watchman(since youtube is useless for proper music videos now)

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Kelp Plankton Posted:

yea u r rite turtrles suxx

its too bad this guy didn’t get this peen http://www.forumwarz.com/leaderboard/epeen/137

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!