Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay wtf - thread titles

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

homicide girls only had SEVEN thread titles accepted? meme only had FOURTEEN!

what is the deal guys? these aren’t enough titles to produce randomized thread titles that aren’t full of repeats. and in homicides case, disgustingly full of repeats.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Topic     Help! My dull courter isn’t into tooth extraction!   	Mistress Cleaver  	11  	2664
Topic 	Poll: Is a hanging the new cowboy position? 	2girls1corpse 	46 	984
Topic 	(My G/F accidentally nailed my male reproductive organ to a spice rack, I think I might’ve liked it. 	Goth Milk? 	57 	1832
Topic 	Is it fair for my G/F to tell me my eye socket is too small when she’s the one cutting pieces off it? 	Typhoid Mary 	90 	1929
Topic 	Help! My ho-hum lover isn’t into a hot poker in your bumhole! 	Iron_Maiden 	94 	1521
Topic 	What’s the risk of of getting a carpel tunnel syndrome from putting a box in my urethra? 	Marquess DeSade 	285 	1507
Topic 	Is it fair for my G/F to tell me my sleeve of wizard is too small when she’s the one cutting pieces off it? 	2Die4 	50 	1428
Topic 	Poll: Is forced exercise the new reverse cowboy position? 	Hannibal Lickedher 	33 	721
Topic 	Poll: Is enjoy by multiple Ecuadorian attack dogs the new T-square position? 	Maneater 	39 	528
Topic 	Help! My stodgy s.o. isn’t into anal enjoy! 	Frida Krueger 	154 	1871
Topic 	My G/F accidentally nailed my male reproductive organ to a calendar, I think I might’ve liekd it. 	Autoerotic Crucifixion 	71 	823
Topic 	My G/F accidentally nailed my male reproductive organ to a rubber glove, I think I might’ve liked it. 	Weapons of Mbum Distraction 	138 	1303

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

QFT

I’m not in it for the scoops, I just want to have fun creating something cool.

I’ve come to the conclusion that forumbuildr isn’t the correct avenue for my creativity.

Marcos El Malo edited this message on 04/30/2008 11:08PM

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Velveteen Posted:

and in homicides case, disgustingly full of repeats.

I was busy and didn’t submit anything to that one … sorry. Log in to see images!

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

they should really take, like page 1 and 2, like they do with enemies.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

We get plenty of ideas for submissions. But we unfortunately get plenty of people to downvote with reckless abandonment. They kinda of ruin it for everyone. Living up to the trolling clbum but making things suck for what was suppose to be a fun feature.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

wrong thread, this isn’t about downvotes, this is about the selection process come publishing time.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

besides, I don’t see that happening in the madlib-based competitions at all really.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Maybe the CZ staff are big Nirvana fans and that’s why they like all the repetition.

Crackhead

Level 12 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Yeah, it’s really annoying to see a bunch of repeats, especially when there are so many good ones that only make it as far as the second page.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Marcos El Malo Posted:

Maybe the CZ staff are big Nirvana fans and that’s why they like all the repetition.

owned

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I though repetition was because there werne’t many “good” threads to choose from.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Balloon Posted:

I though repetition was because there werne’t many “good” threads to choose from.

There were good threads that required a very basic knowledge of the goth girlie junkie scene, i.e., they lacked broad appeal
amongst the uneducated teenage morons and those that share in roughly the same amount of life experience as your typical
mallrat. So either CZ is catering to the ignorant, or they themselves are ignorant.

Log in to see images!Yeah, I’m still ****ed my @royalty::scap Albert entry didn’t make it. It should have
been a shoe-in. It would have been a shoe-in if this was a slightly more sophisticated crowd. It got hammered pretty bad.
I also had some pretty good entries that ALMOST made it, and I really don’t know why they didn’t. Log in to see images!

EDITED for formatting because Velveeta’s 2nd (very informative) post hosed the page.
Marcos El Malo edited this message on 05/01/2008 1:26PM

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

i don’t even make submissions anymore because most voters are mouthbreathing retards.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Also, FWIW, I clicked on THIS thread because I thought its title was thread titties.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!