Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Bug - 3 this ****ing game keeps ****ing me over

antpocas

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

****ing internet times out when im ****ing pwning a forum and i ****ing lose a forum view

****ing

PhonesItIn

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

welcome to my life

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Timing out is always an issue in a web-based game, because it can’t always be helped. Personally, I use a free wireless connection from my building and it’s not too reliable.

We’ll do our best to find a solution and try to compensate for forum exits that aren’t the result of dying. In the meantime, please be patient. I mean, that’s why they call it “betas,” am I right? Heh. Heh. Sigh. Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

antpocas

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Timing out is always an issue in a web-based game, because it can’t always be helped. Personally, I use a free wireless connection from my building and it’s not too reliable.

We’ll do our best to find a solution and try to compensate for forum exits that aren’t the result of dying. In the meantime, please be patient. I mean, that’s why they call it “betas,” am I right? Heh. Heh. Sigh. Log in to see images!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

antpocas Posted:

True. That’s why we’re going to rewrite the entire thing in Perl just for you enjoy you in the bum with a broken bottle.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Xemnas

Avatar: 90197 Sat Jan 24 23:38:00 -0500 2009

Level 22 Emo Kid

I miss generichaxor! I would be all up on his male reproductive organ if he wasn't banned!

bump

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

True. That’s why we’re going to rewrite the entire thing in Perl just for you enjoy you in the bum with a broken bottle.

FWZ fails on things like lynx, outdated browsers or mobile phone browsers. It even has some visual oddities with IE6…You’re missing a ****load of users here.

Although, yeah, rewriting it would suck bum.

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

The Book that gives you Offense +10, Memoirs of a Hacker Hero now on sale for only 100,000 (Usable by all character clbumes!)

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

And be sure to check out our newest item: Home Surgery Kits!

These personal add-ons can give you the edge you need in those tough battles!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!