Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Drugs Albert Hofmann Dead at 102; Discovered LSD

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

From the L.A. Times Article (Reg. Req.)

Hofmann died Tuesday morning at his home in Basel, Switzerland, of a heart attack, according to Rick Doblin, the head of MAPS, the Multidisciplinary bumn. for Psychedelic Studies.

His accidental experience of ‘an extremely stimulated imagination’ caused by the drug led to a lifetime of experiments and initiated the psychedelic generation.

Hofmann also identified and synthesized the active ingredients of peyote mushrooms and a Mexican psychoactive plant called ololiuqui and developed at least three related, non-psychoactive compounds that became widely used in medicine.

—————

Sad news, but he lived a long and full life. Happy Trails, dude!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

so who’s planning on dropping some acid in his honor *raises hand*

i b great timesmings

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

*packs a bowl of nutmeg* this one’s for you…

i b cummings edited this message on 04/30/2008 1:34PM

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

BirdofPrey Posted:

so who’s planning on dropping some acid in his honor *raises hand*

I’ve been clean and sober for going on 15 years (come this July), but I’m considering it because it would be for religious purposes.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Marcos El Malo Posted:

I’ve been clean and sober for going on 15 years (come this July), but I’m considering it because it would be for religious purposes.

yeah to be honest i’m not doing anything for the forseeable future (got to kind of get a grip on my life first) but next time i drop, whenever it’ll be, i’ll have a moment or two of trippy silence for this wonderful man.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!