Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Audio lets talk about bad music

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

yeah i know taste is subjective, but i can objectively state that if you like dragonforce unironically you’re in most likelihodd a tremendous fabulous person and should be put to sleep humanely.

*not a troll*

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

I want to **** you like an ANIMAL!!!!

the same goes for mcr, panic at the disco, and the jonas brothers, except you can’t even like them ironically because if you do you’re a waste of oxygen and carbon

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Macks Posted:

the same goes for mcr, panic at the disco, and the jonas brothers, except you can’t even like them ironically because if you do you’re a waste of oxygen and carbon

I stated this elsewhere, but it’s relevant:

I named my male reproductive organ Gerard Way so I would beat it and choke it harder.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Macks Posted:

The three Jonas Brothers – Nick, Joe, and Kevin, all wears purity rings on their left-hand ring finger and promises to stay pure until marriage. [53] [54] [55] They all started wearing it when their parents, Denise and Kevin, Sr., asked them if they wanted to. [56] Joe quoted that they “promises to ourselves and to God that we’ll stay pure ‘till marriage”, and Nick had stated that “it’s [purity rings] are pretty awesome” and the rings are “just one of our ways of kind of like being different than everybody else out there”.

lol

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

I feel like posting a Rickroll, but I’ve already learned my lesson.

Also, What What is up with What What? I have been informed that it is offensive to both straights AND gays.

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

seriously, does anyone else on forumwarz know about the jonas brothers? It’s like they’ve gone under the radar and established a new world order of god-awful songs that teenage girls love. One of their music videos on youtube has 17 MILLION VIEWS.

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

Not to mention that there’s a whole group of fans on youtube dedicated to ARGUING THAT THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE BETTER THAN THE BEATLES

k im half and half ur right there wouldnt be JB if there wasnt the Beatles. But they totaly rock and r better than the beatles because of the time period but if the beatles were in r time period they would be tied. also part of y the beatles r the best rock band yet is cause they were the first rock band

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

I can honestly say that I have never heard of them before. But, I’ve been living under a rock with internet access.

Edit: I’ve uh, I’ve just watched about twenty-nine seconds of one of their videos. WOW. I didn’t know suckage could be concentrated. If you’ll excuse me, I am now going to go and kill myself.

King Krimson edited this message on 04/30/2008 2:24PM

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

holy crap. just cause i like them doesnt mean i should die? wow getting a little intense, dontcha think?! ur the homo if u dont like the jonas brothers and dont everrrrrrrrrrrr ever EVERRRR say somethign that mean about nick. that was a bitttt EXTREME. you just need to face it THE BEATLES SUCKKKK AND THE JONAS BROTHERS RULLEE! yeahh i said itt and IM PROUD OF IT

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

ok hun, the beatles are gone, dust in the wind. i’m not saying they aren’t good, but the jonas brothers are NOW, not 20 years ago like the beatles. welcome to 2008 !

there is a vein bulging on the side of my head

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FORUMWARZ IS THE WORST ****ING THING ON THE INTERNET, YOU ****male reproductive organ USELESS woman's genitalsHOLES.P.S PANTS RULES

OK

HERE’S THE LIST

SCISSOR SISTERS

THE BEATLES

THE DARKNESS

THE HIVES

THE STROKES

OASIS

RADIOHEAD

COLDPLAY

TRAVIS

QUEEN

KASABIAN

METALLICA

BEASTIE BOYS

GUNS N ROSES

ANY INDIE BAND

ANY EMO BAND

BRITNEY/AGUILERA/A MILLION AND ONE IDENTICAL CLONES

JAMES BLUNT

DAMIEN MARLEY

ELVIS

DOLLY PARTON

CLbumICAL MUSIC

EVEN IF YOU HEAR ANY OF THIS MUSIC WHEN YOU DON’T WANT TO, YOU’RE INSTANTLY A woman's genitals.

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

ahahahaha it’s funny because the scissor sisters really are ****ing terrible

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

FoetalBlowjob Posted:

OK

HERE’S THE LIST

QUEEN

EVEN IF YOU HEAR ANY OF THIS MUSIC WHEN YOU DON’T WANT TO, YOU’RE INSTANTLY A woman's genitals.

you are a ****ing male reproductive organknuckle. i would **** the dog**** out of that fabulous person freddie mercury until his his aids fiilled ectocasm spurted out of my ears, all the while listening to “fat bottom girls”

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

Dear Mr. Blowjob,

I do like clbumical music quite a little bit, but the rest of the bands you mentioned I’ve either never heard of or don’t care for. I used to love the sound of Gregorian chants, but then those nasty New Age types took it over and it’s all gone to H E double hockey sticks now, as far as I’m concerned.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FORUMWARZ IS THE WORST ****ING THING ON THE INTERNET, YOU ****male reproductive organ USELESS woman's genitalsHOLES.P.S PANTS RULES

@macks – i’m lying, i do actually like some clbumical and i like the beastie boys, but everything else i stand by.

Dear Lucinda Sherwood

I’m sorry to say this, but I’m afraid that makes you a ginormous woman's genitalshole.

Have a wonderful evening

yours faithfully,

Blowjob, Foetal esq.

xxx

@i see what you..GAY USERNAME – would you like to meet me so we can have a fight? I’ll drive over you ****ing male reproductive organ.

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

I’ll drive over you ****ing male reproductive organ.

OMG HAVE YOU BEEN READING MY LIVEJOURNAL!!!

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

* Lecrae

* Pastor Troy

* Flattop

* Bohagon

* Crime Mob

* 8Ball & MJG

* Lil Jon & the East Side Boyz

* Lil Scrappy

* Oobie

* Mosquito

* Ying Yang Twins

* Little Lulu

* YoungBloodZ

* Pitbull

* Petey Pablo

* Hypnotize Camp Posse

* BLT

* Three 6 Mafia

* po’boy

* Lil Wyte

* Project Pat

* David Banner

* Happy Hooligan

* Family Force 5

* Young Jeezy

* Dem Hoodstarz

* E-40

* The Federation

* Keak Da Sneak

* Mac Dre

* Mac Mall

* Mistah F.A.B.

* Nump

* The Pack

* San Quinn

* The Team

* Traxamillion

* Too Short

* Turf Talk

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

handofg0d Posted:

* Family Force 5

ahahaha oh jesus

how were you unlucky enough to hear about them

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

foetalblowjob Posted:

QUEEN

SIR!!! That is unacceptable!!! Attacking the Queen is like attacking Blighty itself!!! As a patriotic citizen of the Great British Empire, I must do something!!! HAVE AT YOU!!! FOR QUEEN LIZ!!!Log in to see images!

Oh, and Bohemian Rhapsody rocks.

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

queen is overplayed ballbag.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!