Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant Forlorn.

Coy Red

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

My roommate Tiffany and I have shared an apartment for nearly a year and a half now. Usually we have no problems so long as we stay out of each others way. More Recently, however, she has become disturbingly interested in my life, and thinks she knows just whats wrong with me. She says I spend too much time on the computer, and not enough outside socializing. She even had the nerve to stash my laptop. Now I have nowhere to upload my digital photos… I find this increasingly disturbing as I also happen to be the one who pays for our internets. So, Ive decided to take a stand against this injustice. Ive taken away her access to something she holds very dear. Im staging a protest of sorts in our bathroom. I refuse to leave until I get my stuff back. Im calling it a ****-in.

Ive been in here for almost two days now, and Tiff is showing no signs of giving in (though she did pound on the door for a solid hour when I started). She thinks I cant last without any provisions, but little does she know I have prepared to stay here for the long haul. I previously raided the fridge for a weeks worth of junk food, and obviously, I can still get on the net via my PSP and a free ride on our neighbors WiFi. I only hope that she isnt too much of a **** to not feed our poor Giblet during the protest. So, I guess my question is, what would you do if you were in my situation?

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

what is this pbumive-aggresive ****? knock her out and give her a hysterectomy or something.

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

I’d quit being so sensitive to that ****’s feelings and tell her to get a life of her own. Then lock myself in my room.

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

You have the bathroom to yourself, and a female housemate to **** off?

Jizz.

Jizz over everything.

You have access to the internet, and therefore have everything you need to cover the place in a fine coating of baby batter. Especially make sure to get it over her toothbrush, combs, and hand towels.

If you’ll excuse me, I have to go fap just from thinking about it.

In fact, it does.

Coy Red

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Sux2BU Posted:

You have the bathroom to yourself, and a female housemate to **** off?

Jizz.

Jizz over everything.

You have access to the internet, and therefore have everything you need to cover the place in a fine coating of baby batter. Especially make sure to get it over her toothbrush, combs, and hand towels.

If you’ll excuse me, I have to go fap just from thinking about it.

I would, but I think Tiff is in one of those bi-curious phases. Id hate to have such a wonderful plan backfire.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!