Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me You know this whole site sucks

DaIronKing

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

I mean reeally it sucks. whats even the whole point of this thing? are we just supposed to sit here and pretend that we’re all fabulous persons sitting at our computers and pwning people? this is the ****ing worst idea for a website ever. You’re all dumbbumes

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

DaIronKing Posted:

I mean reeally it sucks. whats even the whole point of this thing? are we just supposed to sit here and pretend that we’re all fabulous persons sitting at our computers and pwning people? this is the ****ing worst idea for a website ever. You’re all dumbbumes

-

cube

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube

Schildkrote Posted:

DaIronKing Posted:

NAZI_YOUTH

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

DaIronKing Posted:

Meyb ur fabulous persont bum didnt realize ure still in da website you can whuine after you GTFO

edited 4 grammer

NAZI_YOUTH edited this message on 11/03/2007 9:57PM

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Day 1

Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Day 2

Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I’m not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Day 3

You know what Mommy, I’m a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don’t like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can’t hear me.

Day 4

Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.

Day 5

You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I’m not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what’s abortion?

Day 6

I can hear that doctor again. I don’t like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can’t get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No . . .

Day 7

Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus’s arms. he is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn’t you want me Mommy?

One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.

DaIronKing

Level 4 Troll

NAZI_YOUTH Posted:

DaIronKing Posted:

Maybe your fabulous person bum didn’t realize you’re still in the website, complain after you GTFO

Im just telling you bastards who probably **** your sisters that you’re dumbbumes. Im not here to be a part of your little fabulous person games. its okay for me to be here cause Im not dumb liek you

NAZI_YOUTH

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

DaIronKing Posted:

NAZI_YOUTH Posted:

DaIronKing Posted:

Maybe your fabulous person bum didn’t realize you’re still in the website, complain after you GTFO

Im just telling you bastards who probably **** your sisters that you’re dumbbumes. Im not here to be a part of your little fabulous person games. its okay for me to be here cause Im not dumb liek you

if u dun like ur sister dats not my fault you should try 2 lrn 2 respect other ppl like human beings who hav difffdfrent taests

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

DaIronKing Posted:

NAZI_YOUTH Posted:

DaIronKing Posted:

-

DaIronKing

Level 4 Troll

NAZI_YOUTH Posted:

DaIronKing Posted:

NAZI_YOUTH Posted:

DaIronKing Posted:

if u dun like ur sister dats not my fault you should try 2 lrn 2 respect other ppl like human beings who hav difffdfrent taests

this “respect’ bull**** is bull****. we need to get back to the old times where we would ****ing hang fine upstanding member of societys liek you Log in to see images!

NAZI_YOUTH

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

DaIronKing Posted:

NAZI_YOUTH Posted:

DaIronKing Posted:

NAZI_YOUTH Posted:

DaIronKing Posted:

this “respect’ bull**** is bull****. we need to get back to the old times where we would ****ing hang fine upstanding member of societys liek you Log in to see images!

LOL U DID NOT JSUT GO TEHRE

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Maha Posted:

Day 1

Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Day 2

Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I’m not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Day 3

You know what Mommy, I’m a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don’t like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can’t hear me.

Day 4

Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.

Day 5

You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I’m not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what’s abortion?

Day 6

I can hear that doctor again. I don’t like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can’t get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No . . .

Day 7

Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus’s arms. he is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn’t you want me Mommy?

One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.

This is sorta-ok. It’s pretty dark. You should probably turn it into a poem that doesn’t rhyme so you can call it art.

*Dark*ness *dark*ing *dark*

DaIronKing

Level 4 Troll

NAZI_YOUTH Posted:

DaIronKing Posted:

NAZI_YOUTH Posted:

DaIronKing Posted:

NAZI_YOUTH Posted:

DaIronKing Posted:

LOL U DID NOT JSUT GO TEHRE

DAMN RIGHT I DID fine upstanding member of society

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

UniqueSnowflak47 Posted:

Maha Posted:

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

This is sorta-ok. It’s pretty dark. You should probably turn it into a poem that doesn’t rhyme so you can call it art.

no you dont get it

you are that baby

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Maha Posted:

UniqueSnowflak47 Posted:

Maha Posted:

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

no you dont get it

you are that baby

Even darker. I gotta say, if you turned this into a poem it might actually be… good? Is that the word?

*Dark*ness *dark*ing *dark*

NAZI_YOUTH

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

This is Eric’s mother. He has to go, it’s his bedtime now.

Hex Lady

Level 5 Troll

DaIronKing Posted:

I mean i reeally suck. whats even the whole point of me being alive? are we just supposed to sit here and pretend that i’m a fabulous person sitting at my computer? well i am. there i said it. im a fabulous person. a huge one. my dad is ****ing me in the bum as im typing this. ooh yeah. pound that bum.

When theres no more room in hell, fine upstanding member of societys will walk the earth.

naUgHti sChw-
ARzenegGer

[Nationals Against -
Zionist Infidels
]

Level 10 Troll

I HAVE AN EXTREMELY SMALL male reproductive organ!

your all ruining this forum with your fabulous person poems and emo stories. Cut yourself in the whiny **** forum you jews.

**** you. Hitler should have finished the job.

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

naUgHti sChwARzenegGer Posted:

im ruining this forum by beign a fabulous person

fixed

-

naUgHti sChw-
ARzenegGer

[Nationals Against -
Zionist Infidels
]

Level 10 Troll

I HAVE AN EXTREMELY SMALL male reproductive organ!

Schildkrote Posted:

fixed

Haha what a jew fabulous person. Go blow up the world trade center again jew boy.

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

everyone needs more drugs mam

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!