Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing Non-word type suggestions

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

At the request of Jalapeño Bootyhole, this thread is for making forumbuildr suggestions of the non-word type variety. For example, this one:

Create a code which will remove spaces from within a madlib result. For example, it would make the @military_branch madlib return “CoastGuard” instead of “Coast Guard”, for use in, say, @military_branchLover

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

A/an and plurals sometimes randomize awkwardly.

Example: With @job_beauty_related you could end up “a actress” or “an bartender”. If you want to do plurals, you could easily end up with “bartendresss” or “aspiring actresss”.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Following up on that, there seems to be inconsistency within the results as to whether they’e singular or plural. For example, in @bondagegear you have both “bullwhip” and “nipple clamps”. We can’t reliably use a/an, some, etc. in front of the madlib.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Maybe implement an OR operator? Like in this example (rather crude and unfunny, but to illustrate the idea):

I’d eat your @irritating_bodily_function @woman's genitals OR @male reproductive organ if it didn’t smell of @pet OR @rapper_dead’s @bodily_fluid OR @feces! @internet_expression OR @interjection_musical

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

MC Banhammer Posted:

At the request of Jalapeño Bootyhole, this thread is for making forumbuildr suggestions of the non-word type variety. For example, this one:

Create a code which will remove spaces from within a madlib result. For example, it would make the @military_branch madlib return “CoastGuard” instead of “Coast Guard”, for use in, say, @military_branchLover

Similarly, one that would insert hyphens to replace the spaces within madlib results.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Don’t kill off entries in a certain category if there’s less then (say) five in them. This goes specifically for logos and styles, they’re more time intensive to make and it’s a bit lame that we can only vote on one logo atm (I’m not even that fond of it), may not exactly stimulate ppl with logo design skills to spend their time on something the way it is now which in turn detracts from game content.

The Random O-
ne

Avatar: 1876 Fri Dec 19 13:59:05 -0500 2008

[Nexus Warriors]

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

This may sound a bit silly, but I think that there shouldn’t be generic posts in forumbuildr forums (you know, the things like “HA HA ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET” ). The whole point of forumbuildr is that you see a forum made entirely by the players, and these posts steal space from the players’.

The Random One edited this message on 05/10/2008 6:47PM

I think that forumbuildr should move to mbum production. There would be four forumbuildr servers. One would be entirely forum ideas for the next week. At the end of the week, the most popular three ideas are put on each server. That means three new forums a week instead of one.

humblefool

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

@The Me of Doom: You realize that the entire game runs (rather ****tily) on one server?

Enemy Violent

Avatar: 806 2010-08-24 23:28:10 -0400

[Island of Avalon]

Level 22 Troll

Don't mind me. I am just throwing my bps in the trash.

Please create a page on which we can see our previous payout winning submissions.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Enemy Violent Posted:

Please create a page on which we can see our previous payout winning submissions.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Please make it so that we have an option to not use Unintelligencer. Some posts need correct spellings, like when pretending to be FBI.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Inertia Posted:

Please make it so that we have an option to not use Unintelligencer. Some posts need correct spellings, like when pretending to be FBI.

Bruce Leslie

Avatar: 46304 2015-10-12 09:26:40 -0400

[male reproductive organs 69 News]

Level 35 Camwhore

Traffic and Weather on the sixes

The Random One Posted:

This may sound a bit silly, but I think that there shouldn’t be generic posts in forumbuildr forums (you know, the things like “HA HA ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET” ). The whole point of forumbuildr is that you see a forum made entirely by the players, and these posts steal space from the players’.

Agree, and I think we need a challenge forum. Remember when Great Firewall of China and Faux News were super hard? Now any player over lv 30 can knock out Second Wife in one hit per thread. Unless there’s an undiscovered secret to beating Geronimo, the forums as they are now are too easy.

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Make a @relative_female and @relative_male

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Put limit on how many characters can be used for thread title plz. 50 is good. People are writing title like they’re writing a post.

Forums are starting to stretch down

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

I think number of submissions per player need to be reduced. Forumwarz is growing and we are almost flooded with entries, I don’t even bother to vote anymore. It makes sense to reduce the number of submission per player now imo.

hurpdederp

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

Make the current wordtypes more compatible. i.e. lick balls instead of licking balls for @sex_act, because its not compatible with ::s or ::ing

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!