Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Dumb Questions

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

About the game, boards, etc…

How do I accept friend requests?

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Hit character > profile > friends

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Thanks. I got another one too, though not as simple…

I got a bunch of Junk including a Noobik’s Cube and Anti-Anti-Virus software that can be sold at a high price, and my inner hoarder is bugging me. Is this stuff worth keeping, or should I just sell it and get that goddamn tiger in the window?

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

If they don’t have stat numbers under them in the description, it’s worthless. Game-wise anyway. Might be fun to hang onto the Noobik’s Cube because it fits your clbum so well. I’m still ****ed I missed out on picking up a “World’s smallest violin” even if it is just junk.

Also, I know the Anti-Anti-Virus isn’t worth anything. I believe it even says junk item in it’s description.

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Yeah, now I wish I hadn’t sold that Noobik’s Cube… is Permanoob a planned clbum? Because it fits me perfectly.

Not to mention a real one would keep me amused forever.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

I’m sorry that I sold my tiny violin to the ppwn shop instead of to you, Snowflake. I didn’t even know I could sell things to other users.

Cubear edited this message on 11/03/2007 11:44PM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Sabre_Justice Posted:

Yeah, now I wish I hadn’t sold that Noobik’s Cube… is Permanoob a planned clbum? Because it fits me perfectly.

Maybe.

Evil Trout edited this message on 11/04/2007 1:43AM

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Evil Trout Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

Maybe.

Typical game dev response. XP

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

You know what is a dumb question:

Poll: does it break everybody else’s brains to see people acting like retards and then suddenly hop into a different forum and see them acting normally?

Steve Perry

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Cubear Posted:

Poll: does it break everybody else’s brains to see people acting like retards and then suddenly hop into a different forum and see them acting normally?

I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about.

(This forum really needs :colbert: badly)

Mainwaring

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Cubear Posted:

What hurts my brain is having to switch off my emo kid personnality. Whenever I post here or in SA after posting the the RP forum I have to force myself not to start writing about misery and self harm and ****.

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Cubear Posted:

I’m sorry that I sold my tiny violin to the ppwn shop instead of to you, Snowflake. I didn’t even know I could sell things to other users.

I have no idea if you can sell things to other users. All I know is I wants one of those violins ><

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

UniqueSnowflak47 Posted:

Cubear Posted:

I have no idea if you can sell things to other users. All I know is I wants one of those violins ><

I recieved another one today, I found out that you can not send items or flezz through tubmail to other users so I don’t think so.

Cubear edited this message on 11/04/2007 7:50AM

Mainwaring

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I got one in todays delivery, it’s going to cost you a lot of Flez though Log in to see images!

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Mebbe I can bribe one of the devs to transfer it for me. I might have to wait on deliveries tomorrow to buy it though, seeing as how I am broke Log in to see images!

Dinictus

[the abyss]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

UniqueSnowflak47 Posted:

If they don’t have stat numbers under them in the description, it’s worthless. Game-wise anyway. Might be fun to hang onto the Noobik’s Cube because it fits your clbum so well. I’m still ****ed I missed out on picking up a “World’s smallest violin” even if it is just junk.

Also, I know the Anti-Anti-Virus isn’t worth anything. I believe it even says junk item in it’s description.

You’ll be pleased to know it’s an item that occasionally gets sent to you via your deliveries.

Now how do you sell items to specific users?

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Dinictus Posted:

Now how do you sell items to specific users?

Beg the devs to help out? Thats what I was planning on doing.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Hey guys,

A lot of the items we created for the Ppwn Shoppe are still in the conceptual stage and most of them aren’t attached to any abilities.

If it doesn’t show what it does for you, just don’t buy it. Eventually these things will become more rare and will be worth something, but for now they would make characters way too powerful.

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

UniqueSnowflak47 Posted:

Hit character > profile > friends

I think I broke the friends system from my stupidity. Log in to see images! Instead of doing ^^, I went ahead and sent in a request for them to add ME as friends after they sent me a request. After I accepted them with ^^, they show up on my friends list as “Requested” instead of “Approved”.

Mainwaring Posted:

Cubear Posted:

What hurts my brain is having to switch off my emo kid personnality. Whenever I post here or in SA after posting the the RP forum I have to force myself not to start writing about misery and self harm and ****.

If the RPG thread really goes through, we’ll be role-playing internet roleplayers on an internet forum about internet stereotypes… jesus, my head hurts. Log in to see images!

Dinictus

[the abyss]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

****, that’s meta as ****.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!