Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 SOMETHING IS GOING ON AND I'M NOT INCLUDED

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

There is something going on with all the kewl forumbuildr kids and I AM NOT INVITED. Clearly this is a bug in the game and I would like a refund.

edited to add:

MY DEMANDS:

(1) An invite to the thing that I wasn’t invited to.

(2) Move this thread, this thread, and this thread into Full of Won.

(3) A word filter in IDC that turns either “tom” or “mst” into “MySpace Tom”.

MySpace Tom edited this message on 05/15/2008 12:50AM

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Did someone say party?

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

OK GUYS IT’S BEEN FIVE MINUTES AND I’M STILL NOT INVITED

WHAT’S THE HOLD UP?

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

This isn’t funny, guys. Seriously.

Hold me. Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

In before Jalapeno deletes this thread

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

EVIL TROUT WHY DON’T YOU LOVE US ANYMORE Log in to see images!

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

My name is Tom Anderson. I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. If there is anyone out there. Please. You are not alone.

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

MySpace Tom Posted:

My name is Tom Anderson. I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. If there is anyone out there. Please. You are not alone.

I really disliked that movie.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

MySpace Tom Posted:

I know you killed my daughter. I set a trap with your mannequins. Come and get me.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Posting in dis topicLog in to see images!

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

GUYS I FOUND OUT WHAT IT IS THAT I HAVEN’T BEEN INVITED TO:

Evil Trout: basically we invited 42 users to come to Toronto and party with crotch zombie for free as long as they all sleep with us

Evil Trout: apparently tom didn’t make the cut

AND I WAS AN HONORARY MEMBER OF CROTCH ZOMBIE, TOO

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

p.s. I should get an antifreeze scoop for every person who replies to one of my threads. Discuss.

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

I have been informed that only people with large breasts received an invite. Fine then. I will degrade myself, but only because I have no other recourse.

****, WRONG PICTURE, I MEAN:

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Posting to boost Myspace Tom’s Flamebate score.

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 04/29/2008 3:48PM

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

Day 378. I have survived… somehow. But I still don’t understand how it all went wrong. When I think back to that fateful day, the day that I wasn’t invited to the thing that I didn’t know about, nothing makes any sense. It seemed like any other day, a normal day. Not the kind of day that completely changes the way you see the world. Not the kind of day that makes you wish you had had the chance to say “goodbye” to your kids before you left for work. Not the kind of day that would have been in all the headlines the next day, if the newspapers hadn’t shut down in all the chaos. But somehow, it became that kind of day. It became that kind of day when the invites were sent out, sent to everyone but me, it seemed. And then time stopped, and the sun went black, and part of me died inside. I knew that it was over. Everything I had ever lived for, hoped for, was gone forever. It was a new day, but a day without sunlight, without love, without Hershey’s kisses. And yet somehow I’ve survived, over a year in fact. It’s been tough, and sometimes the voices at night get to be so loud that I can’t sleep, but I survived. I still wonder, though, what went wrong? How did it come to be that I didn’t get an invite, that in fact no one even bothered to tell me that I wasn’t getting an invite or what it was that I wasn’t getting an invite to. Everything could have turned out so differently, if only I had gotten an invite. It didn’t have to be this way. It didn’t have to be so bad. We could have made it, together. We could have had a tomorrow where the sun still shone and children still played and Bush still sucked. But no, we didn’t have that tomorrow. We had today. And today is hell. I am in hell. This is hell. I’m running out of time. I can hear them at the door. I’m almost out of ammunition. This might be the last day. The last day, but of what? There is no tomorrow. There hasn’t been a tomorrow since that fateful day. So let them try. Let them try to take me. I’m ready. I’m ready to send them to hell. The hell that I already live in.

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

MySpace Tom Posted:

Day 378. I have survived… somehow. But I still don’t understand how it all went wrong. When I think back to that fateful day, the day that I wasn’t invited to the thing that I didn’t know about, nothing makes any sense. It seemed like any other day, a normal day. Not the kind of day that completely changes the way you see the world. Not the kind of day that makes you wish you had had the chance to say “goodbye” to your kids before you left for work. Not the kind of day that would have been in all the headlines the next day, if the newspapers hadn’t shut down in all the chaos. But somehow, it became that kind of day. It became that kind of day when the invites were sent out, sent to everyone but me, it seemed. And then time stopped, and the sun went black, and part of me died inside. I knew that it was over. Everything I had ever lived for, hoped for, was gone forever. It was a new day, but a day without sunlight, without love, without Hershey’s kisses. And yet somehow I’ve survived, over a year in fact. It’s been tough, and sometimes the voices at night get to be so loud that I can’t sleep, but I survived. I still wonder, though, what went wrong? How did it come to be that I didn’t get an invite, that in fact no one even bothered to tell me that I wasn’t getting an invite or what it was that I wasn’t getting an invite to. Everything could have turned out so differently, if only I had gotten an invite. It didn’t have to be this way. It didn’t have to be so bad. We could have made it, together. We could have had a tomorrow where the sun still shone and children still played and Bush still sucked. But no, we didn’t have that tomorrow. We had today. And today is hell. I am in hell. This is hell. I’m running out of time. I can hear them at the door. I’m almost out of ammunition. This might be the last day. The last day, but of what? There is no tomorrow. There hasn’t been a tomorrow since that fateful day. So let them try. Let them try to take me. I’m ready. I’m ready to send them to hell. The hell that I already live in.

Holy **** guys, I didn’t post that! Where did that post come from? Maybe the FUTURE??? It must be a message from the future that someone has sent BACK IN TIME as a warning to us!! The only way to avert armageddon is to invite me into whatever it is I haven’t been invited to! Hurry, the fate of the WORLD depends on you!!

MySpace Tom edited this message on 04/29/2008 4:10PM

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

You’re a camwhore not an emo kid Tom.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!