Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun DIET TIPS HERe (ONLY GOOD 1S)

Schadenfraul-
ein

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

ok so here r all mai best tips 4 all u girlz who want 2 loose some waight and look HOTT111! Log in to see images!

1. START SMOKIGN!!! firdst of all u will loose so much waight if u do dis i have loosed haf a pand allredy plus guyz will think u look rilly hawt and also look liek u r in hihg scool or mayb even COLLIGE it is gr8!!! teh downside is taht cigarets are kind of exspendsive but dat rilly shuldnt b a porblem 4 us Log in to see images! girlz rite??? lol

ok that is mai best if u have ne more awsome tpis (NOT lame retarted ones ) post them here!!!

BigJesus

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

WHAT YOU POSTED:

Schadenfraulein Posted:

ok so here r all mai best tips 4 all u girlz who want 2 loose some waight and look HOTT111! Log in to see images!

1. START SMOKIGN!!! firdst of all u will loose so much waight if u do dis i have loosed haf a pand allredy plus guyz will think u look rilly hawt and also look liek u r in hihg scool or mayb even COLLIGE it is gr8!!! teh downside is taht cigarets are kind of exspendsive but dat rilly shuldnt b a porblem 4 us Log in to see images! girlz rite??? lol

ok that is mai best if u have ne more awsome tpis (NOT lame retarted ones ) post them here!!!

WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE POSTED:

Schadenfraulein Posted:

Nothing

Qualjyn

[Team AWESOME]

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

#1: stop poisting

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

tapeworms, geophagy

Schadenfraul-
ein

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Qualjyn Posted:

#1: stop poisting

LOL WHATEVER!!! Log in to see images!

Phlegmatic

[Pessimists]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Schadenfraulein Posted:

show your mammary glands or **** off

Schadenfraul-
ein

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Maha Posted:

tapeworms, geophagy

at mai scohol u dont take geophagy until u r in 10nth grade but ummmm thanx 4 replying!!!! Log in to see images!

Qualjyn

[Team AWESOME]

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

cut of your legs with a chainsaw

Qualjyn

[Team AWESOME]

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

hmm wait not good enough youd still be able to post

Dinictus

[the abyss]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Schadenfraulein Posted:

Maha Posted:

tapeworms, geophagy

at mai scohol u dont take geophagy until u r in 10nth grade but ummmm thanx 4 replying!!!! Log in to see images!

He says you should eat clay, Log in to see images!r grl

****ing Google, Christ.

12yoIRL

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

y wud u smoke 2 loose w8???? i hav very strenuos traning exorcizes 2 loose w8 so i can eet wuteva i like (n moderatin ofc) 2 kepe mi slim gurly figuah!!!, n my teeth dont look lik buma n i wont get lunge cancer!!! Log in to see images!

wat

bloOdy_tEars

[Evil Trout]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

haha media whore givin in to the perfect image of what a woman shoul dlook like why dont you just glue your eyes to the reciever so your brain incinerates to dust and yuoll be the same mindless zombie you always were

12yoIRL

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

bloOdy_tEars Posted:

haha media whore givin in to the perfect image of what a woman shoul dlook like why dont you just glue your eyes to the reciever so your brain incinerates to dust and yuoll be the same mindless zombie you always were

OMG r u talkin 2me??? Log in to see images!

wat

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

ummm…u shud be careful w/ smoking it can turn ure teeth yellow Log in to see images!

Phlegmatic

[Pessimists]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

7u880y Posted:

ummm…u shud be careful w/ smoking it can turn ure teeth yellow Log in to see images!

get dentures

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Well, first of all, proper diet and exercise are absolutely key to lose weight. Then, of course, you can figure out how much you are losing and adjust your intake and amount of exercise accordingly. It helps if you join a sport or activity with other people, because it is easier to push yourself if you have other people around. And then what you’re going to want to do is sit on my male reproductive organ.

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

genericangstyposter Posted:

Well, first of all, proper diet and exercise are absolutely key to lose weight. Then, of course, you can figure out how much you are losing and adjust your intake and amount of exercise accordingly. It helps if you join a sport or activity with other people, because it is easier to push yourself if you have other people around. And then what you’re going to want to do is sit on my male reproductive organ.

tldr

-

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

JOIN TEAM AWESOME NOW AND GET FREE LOLICON HENTAI!

2krew2furous

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

dongs Posted:

somebody actually post this

Maha edited this message on 11/04/2007 1:18AM

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

JOIN TEAM AWESOME NOW AND GET FREE LOLICON HENTAI!

2krew2furous

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!