Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Attacking for junk

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Does the value of the junk you receive the morning after having invaded forums depend on the difficulty level of those forums, or does it depend only on your Charisma, making it so that invading forums with a bigger number of threads is always more profitable?

Maha edited this message on 11/03/2007 6:12PM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

The rewards you earn are proportional to your cred earned, not the number of threads you beat. So it’s always in your best interest to earn as much cred as possible.

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Ah, I see. Perhaps then there should be a cred bonus for pwning a forum, because otherwise it’s more profitable to attack, say, the Konservative Kristian Koalition and die trying than to attack Rice, Rice, Baby and pwn it… I think.

edit: depending on how many threads you manage to take out before you die, of course, but I still think there should be some sort of advantage for staying alive over dying, and the bonuses for taking out X threads in a row seem sort of low.
Maha edited this message on 11/03/2007 6:25PM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Maha Posted:

Ah, I see. Perhaps then there should be a cred bonus for pwning a forum, because otherwise it’s more profitable to attack, say, the Konservative Kristian Koalition and die trying than to attack Rice, Rice, Baby and pwn it… I think.

edit: depending on how many threads you manage to take out before you die, of course, but I still think there should be some sort of advantage for staying alive over dying, and the bonuses for taking out X threads in a row seem sort of low.

The bonuses stack actually. It should almost always be in your best interest to chain a lot of threads rather than dieing after killing a few tough ones. There might be one or two forums where this isn’t case, but none come to mind offhand.

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

I thought you got better stuff based on your charisma stat?

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Yeah just make sure you beat as many threads as possible to get the best junk. Hope this helps Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!