Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant My mom just made me do my homework and i suffered a concusion in effect

Roemilca

[Globe Garagers]

Level 11 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I think a knifing is in effect.

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

Roemilca Posted:

I think a knifing is in effect.

Well, dear, I’m not surprised that you injured yourself while attempting to read. From your poor spelling and grammar, I perceive that you are just barely literate. You must be a black person from a poor neighborhood. Whatever you do, don’t join a gang.

I suggest that instead you sit down with each of your teachers and ask them to help you learn proper study habits. I understand that you probably have difficulty studying, what with your mother prostituting herself in the next room, and all her little bastard babies that you have to take care of, God bless them. But no matter what your cirgreat timesstances in life, I believe that with God’s help and a can-do attitude, you can pull yourself up by your bootstraps and make a real contribution to society, even if that only means you become a garbage collector or a housemaid. Remember that all are welcome at Jesus’s table.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Mrs. Sherwood, you ever bang a big black guy for crack money? ‘Cause I think you have.

My soul

cries out

for one more chance

to make the world

see me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!