Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help So I Want to Be Emo...

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

All I have to do is, liek, wear the clothes and make-up, right? And listen 2 the music? Cuz I would look really sexy in that stuff! Log in to see images!

Ashen

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

No, you also have to pretend your life sucks and that somehow, you have it worse off than the twenty million other kids whose lives are just like yours and the three billion people living in third-world countries whose lives are so, so much worse on every level.

Paradoxically saying that America is evil for not helping out said three billion people is optional.

I’m bumuming, of course, that you want to be a poser emo. Being a real emo is both undesirable and not just a switch you can turn on; basically it’s something that happens to you.

bluish_wolf

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

An extended visit to a mental asylum is a good place to start. I could send some people over if you are interested.

If I Had My -
Way Id Have -
All Of You S-
hot

Avatar: If I Had My Way Id Have All Of You Shot's Avatar

[woman's genitals Cats]

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

L2 Posted:

All I have to do is, liek, wear the clothes and make-up, right? And listen 2 the music? Cuz I would look really sexy in that stuff! Log in to see images!

A sexy emo is still just another loser emo. Of course, just wanting to be a loser kind of automatically makes you one.

If you’re sexy enough I might still **** you.

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

YOU ALL SOUND LIKE CHAPTERS FROM A SELF-HELP BOOKLET!

98% of forumgoers have put a statistic like this in their sig. If you are one of the 2% who hasn’t, put this in your sig.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Really! You don’t become something. You just are. If you don’t feel the pain and darkness inside and around you, you can wear all the clothes you want. But I do have some striped thigh-highs that are pretty sexy. Or whatever.

TheEndMan

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Well, you could always just dress up in the **** to look sexy and not call yourself emo.

Because, well, if you want to look sexy, then why would you also want to be a sad, whiny little ****ant in the bargain?

Just a thought.

~TEM

All the world’s a stage, unfortunately most of the actors are ****ty.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Well, yesterday I wuz sad that I couldnt afford a new pair of shoez, duz that count? Log in to see images!

SLAVE-JEWESS

Level 18 Camwhore

The Chosen Two

L2 Posted:

Well, yesterday I wuz sad that I couldnt afford a new pair of shoez, duz that count? Log in to see images!

Im prety sur it only countz iif the shoez r frum Hot Topic.

but, I hav been rong b4

****in’ Sweet

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!