Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Halp1 I diiiyd in tehz tutorial mission

nameless

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Kan somebody gievs me som advise hao tew beat dat extrememly diffikult mission?

Edit: This is a serious post, even if it is in re re speak. Lag on the site somehow prevented the tutorial mission from ending after the first thread.

nameless edited this message on 04/26/2008 10:16PM

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Spoilers follow:

bumuming that you weren’t just attacking the thread, you’ll need to go to Drugs R Fun and purchase a few Happidex — the smallest size. When you get down low on your health, eat one! They’ll do about one damage to you per attack, so when you’re down to one hp, that’s when you want to take a turn to replenish your health. Best of luck!

nameless

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

halp!!!!! itz happenned gain!!!!!!

bum i r now an level 2 re re befoar finishing the tutorial!

maybs i cans beet dat rrrrrrealy hrd phffffffffforum now. 7hose granniiiieses hit hard!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

You really are a re-re, aren’t you?

Are you keeping an eye on your health? And doing what Natalie suggested?

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Spoilers follow . . . again.

You have 25 flezz. That means you need to go to your bookmarks tab and then to the store tab, where you will find the store called Drugs R Fun. At that store, purchase the lowest level Happidex. Watch your health as you go through the first mission — you may find that going to options and selecting “Always show number values during battle” will help. When your red bar — your health bar — is at one, click on the Happidex in your tool bar. This will refill your health and you can continue battling threads.

nameless

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

i muuuuuuussed be da rrrrrre re of re res beacuse i cannnnnnnnn’tttt find tehz store tab.

bluish_wolf

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

“Is the bookmark you’re looking for not on this list? Try one of the tabs above!”

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

lol u shuld not close winddow during gam intro mann

u tryin 2 get lvl 10 b4 doin ne misions?

bluish_wolf Posted:

”Is the bookmark you’re looking for not on this list? Try one of the tabs above!”

u seee a stors tab? tri not 2 b so dumb plxz

Leechbait edited this message on 04/27/2008 12:58AM

nameless

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Leechbait Posted:

lol u shuld not close winddow during gam intro mann

lllllllllaggggg

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Interesting. So, to make sure I understand, you accidentally closed out (spoilers . . .)

When Shallow Esophagus was walking you through how to defeat a thread for the first time? If that’s the case, you may need your storyline reset by an admin or the like. If you successfully finished that thread and Shallow Esophagus told you to pwn the whole forum, then I’m not sure why you wouldn’t have the store.

nameless

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Shallow Esophagus leaves ifs teh forum lags

/in character typing

If the forum lags and you get that little “refresh it” link in the corner the Shallow Esophagus bar disappears and you can continue to battle past the first thread- when he would normally stop you and tell you to go buy stuff. I submitted a bug report.

I also discovered that even if the forum doesn’t lag, you can hit the 1 bumon on the keyboard and battle another thread if you want.

Granted, it’s not a game breaking bug but it could really confuse a new player.

Edit: Don’t think it needs spoilers, most people who get to flamebate should have at least completed the tutorial mission Log in to see images! nameless edited this message on 04/27/2008 1:16AM

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Indeed. Good call. Log in to see images!

nameless

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

i r now lever 6 re re and still not beet 2torial…

i r tha re re-est re re

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

I, for one, am impressed. Also, I would still encourage you to contact the admin for a reset of that aspect, unless you want to keep plugging away at it until you’re level 10 and still have not beaten the tutorial mission.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

It doesn’t look like he is lieing either, or he just hasn’t gotten past FBO yet, I tip my hat to you good sir.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!